✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How do you get out of a funk?

MrMagpie

How do you get out of a funk where you feel incredibly lazy?

How do you get out of a funk where you aren't eating right?

How do you get out of a funk where your sleeping patterns are messed up?

When you're feeling completely unmotivated?

When you don't love anyone?

When you feel rejected and unloved?

^that.

Also just try to be productive in doing things. I guess think of things that you haven't done that you should and do it. Or set a long term goal and do it or something. Also I feel that waking up early is key too. I find that I feel much more productive not waking up at around noon, because when i'm mentally awake it's not until the middle of the afternoon.

I know how you feel though briggs... the last few weeks things have been kind of slow and I feel as though i've also been in a funk on a lot of those levels you mentioned. But things are turning out better, especially hearing back from jobs for interviews, which now has made me start to get up earlier. So i'm sure things will turn around... just give it time. But also at the same time an important thing is that if you want to get out of a funk you have to be the one to change, because no one else will be able to do it. It can be tough to get motivated at times, but if you really push yourself you can do it!

Realize everyone goes through funks like that, and it's no big deal. Just get organized, sort out the problems, and get some lists of things to accomplish and just do them! Plow through it - about all that works for me. I'm frustrated myself right now - too much messy stuff to clean up, and it looks insurmountable - but bit by bit I know I'll get it done.

It's the light levels too - getting darker again, cooler - waking up earlier means more light. Experts tell me that we need sunlight, difused in our eyes for good serotonin levels, and exercise - jumping - to improve mood. Maybe even light on the back side of our legs - knee area - though I can't recall why that is... Take some time to socialize too in a fun place as well - company is an antidote too. (like here!):-)

One part sunshine, two parts rest, three parts love. (oh wait, that's the secret for growing a garden!)

You need one of our talks.

I would say you should try getting up a bit earlier each day and eating from the very beginning .. since without eating you cannot think properly.

Try above everything to take care of yourself.. believe me, when you feel self-peace, problems solve themselves =)

I would say you should try getting up a bit earlier each day and eating from the very beginning .. since without eating you cannot think properly.

Try above everything to take care of yourself.. believe me, when you feel self-peace, problems solve themselves =)

Guest LiquidSky

okay, a lot of people mentioned getting up early and I don't think that helps actually 'cause I sleep around 4 hours a day every single day as I can't really sleep through the day or night and sometimes I don't even sleep at all. I just can't. I can't be still. I start shivering and shaking and hyperventilating and stuff and it has even caused me to faint in public which is so embarrassing. Not to mention the loss of weight and these other fucking things that I don't even know where it's coming from! It's even worse when you can't tell anybody not because you don't want to but because you just can't! Also, I had a family member that passed away a few weeks ago and I don't know. Everything just changed for me. I am so careless and unafraid to whatever happens now and just a complete sense of numbness. I didn't even cry and I'm angry all the time! I'm like GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! to the point that... well you get the point. wow now i'm just ranting, sorry!

Anyway, it was suggested to me to do some yoga to calm myself down and I've found that it has helped me. I mean, I'm still angry and careless but there is a difference somehow. I've also found that ignoring can be good too.. whatever it is.. just ignore it.