✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Songs you are currently really into/obsessed with.

the_gloaming09

Hmm, I didn't really get into Watch the Throne. It just idk. I only listened to it once and i didn't draw me in since i completely forgot about it

Me too. I listened to it when it came out, liked a couple of songs and that's it.

But a few days ago I listened to it again and now I really love half of it and the rest is kinda meh.

Kanye's Fantasy I love start to finish. But Watch The Throne suits me better at the moment.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. I listened to it when it came out, liked a couple of songs and that's it.

But a few days ago I listened to it again and now I really love half of it and the rest is kinda meh.

Kanye's Fantasy I love start to finish. But Watch The Throne suits me better at the moment.

Oh, for sure. MDTF is so great.

The only songs that stuck with me from Watch the Throne are No Church in the Wild and *****s in Paris

it's a fun album made by two very rich friends. try not to think anything more about it