✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

IF YOU CAN READ, YOU CAN COOK

NumbersGirl

That's a little saying I made up a long time ago, my mom laughed at me. Really though, even if you're not a master chef, if you read a recipe you should be able to do what the recipe says. I firmly believe that. Do you? Or are you one of those people who say, "I can't cook?"

Discuss.

I can cook a wide variety of foods from memory now and I agree with you partially, Simple to medium difficulty dishes are a breeze, even some more tricky recipes such as souffles can be achieved by following the recipe closely, but to become a high quality chef/cook you need to know alot more. You need to be skilled with presentation, seasoning and which flavours work well. If everyone could become Gordon Ramsay or Marco pierre white, then more people would.

People study cookery for years for a reason, but cookbooks are also sold for a reason.

That's a little saying I made up a long time ago, my mom laughed at me. Really though, even if you're not a master chef, if you read a recipe you should be able to do what the recipe says. I firmly believe that. Do you? Or are you one of those people who say, "I can't cook?"

Discuss.

APPROV. You do need confidence for the hard ones though.

SCIENTOLOGY TODAY, BITCHES[/size]

REVOLT!