✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lady Gaga

Arwen Evenstar

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe she is crazy.

She is intelligently attracting a large fan base, who are near rabid in their enthusiasm for her, particularly since they face criticism for supporting her. I am not part of her fan base though. I do find it funny that she is so talked about, due to the differing opinions of her. She uses this well too so those who hate her tend to play into her hands that way.

I don't believe she is crazy.

She is intelligently attracting a large fan base, who are near rabid in their enthusiasm for her, particularly since they face criticism for supporting her. I am not part of her fan base though. I do find it funny that she is so talked about, due to the differing opinions of her. She uses this well too so those who hate her tend to play into her hands that way.

Exactly.

Personaly, I don't like her music. It's just not my taste. But from what I've read about her and from several interviews with her I saw/read, she seems like a very intelligent, literate and smart person who knows what she's doing. That's something I admire.

In which case it's a pity that the "music" she churns out appears to be aimed at mindless zombies who just want to shout out the same words time after time in some kind of monotonous chant.:dozey:

Hm...well...I think it's just a matter of taste, isn't it? Some people like her music, some don't. :shrug:

And I don't think everybody who likes Gaga is necessarily a "mindless zombie".

You're a moron, Its not just about techical skill, its also about his style, the chords he finds, Its more interesting to listen to Chris Martin's piano than Gaga's.

I don't give a fuck about the style, I'm making the point that if people think Chris is talented for being able to play songs on the piano which are piss easy, at least acknowledge that Gaga's talent on the keys is far superior.

I don't give a fuck about the style, I'm making the point that if people think Chris is talented for being able to play songs on the piano which are piss easy, at least acknowledge that Gaga's talent on the keys is far superior.

i hate to say this but its true she is really talented but the problem is she is selling herself more then wht she does.

every1 knows her coz of her stupid style and weird videos and forget she is not a typical pop stars and can really sing and plays the piano really well.

chris is ok on a keyboard but he's the only guy i think who looks stupid playing the piano:P

i hate to say this but its true she is really talented but the problem is she is selling herself more then wht she does.

every1 knows her coz of her stupid style and weird videos and forget she is not a typical pop stars and can really sing and plays the piano really well.

Exactly. In other words, she has totally "sold out" (and we're not talking about her tour:rolleyes:). As I said, it's all "smoke and mirrors" with her. Take away all the props and bizarre costumes, and you're left with nothing.:lol:

It's all just one massive illusion. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Derren Brown is her creative director.:dozey:

chris is ok on a keyboard but he's the only guy i think who looks stupid playing the piano:P

Maybe so, but the fact he never takes himself seriously on stage and just concentrates on being "himself" is one of his greatest plus points. He comes across as totally human, unlike Gargoyle.:smug:

See that's what I love. I love that she sings these fun pop songs but then she surprises you with her live performances where she can sing live and well and plays the piano beautifully.

In which case it's a pity that the "music" she churns out appears to be aimed at mindless zombies who just want to shout out the same words time after time in some kind of monotonous chant.:dozey:

Don't you like Travis?

Turn, turn , turn, turn, turn.... turn, turn, turn

Sing, sing, sing sing sing

Maybe so, but the fact he never takes himself seriously on stage and just concentrates on being "himself" is one of his greatest plus points. He comes across as totally human, unlike Gargoyle.:smug:

If that's the case hate on the likes of Bowie too.

It would be lame if everyone was the same. You clearly prefer people being themselves but other people also have room for people's alter-ego's etc. It's not necessarily a bad thing. And it's not like she is the only person making music in the world right now. Surely there's room for one Lady Gaga?

^^ and, for that matter

Slowly breaking through a daylight

I don't have a problem with Lady Gaga, but unlike Coldplay she doesn't write her own music, you can't compare the two. All her music is manufactured pop, which is a shame because she is clearly talented. Her songs are catchy, but it is all manufactured, I don't see her talent in songs like Poker Face.

But she is very smart, she should write a book about effective marketing.

this was my only meaningful contribution to this thread, now I am leaving!