✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lady Gaga

Arwen Evenstar

^sorry but dont you remember we are to marry two men at a time:smug:

YES :sneaky:

according to Reilly I am a female version of you, I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing :thinking:

He meant it as a bad thing

But dont worry... its Reilly saying it therefore it is invalid.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YouTube - Lady Gaga You and I Live on The Today Show[/url]

This one especially was like WOAH- how you can say that isn't a talented person?

What I like about her is that she hasn't tried to push her amazing talent of singing and being able to play (Brilliantly) on the piano, instead her career was built on image, dance routines and catchy pop/dance songs, which isn't necessarily unique. Behind that is this amazing talent that to be fair, she hasn't exactly flaunted.

Look at how good she is on piano for example, there's been different female pop singers who can play the piano so that becomes like their niche, a good looking pop singer who can actually play an instrument. For Gaga it's like, she doesn't need such a generic gimmick.

EDIT: Didn't see these:

Reillys opinion matters to Reilly... therefore it surely must matter to everyone haha.

Just ignore him.

Yes I should stop thinking my own opinions matter to myself? Or what?

I was referring to how she's like Mark because someone posts videos of Gaga showing her raw talent, and she can't accept it and says "Wow she USED to be talented". Like just admit that she's got talent and stop being unreasonable.

i dont even know him as i've been on this forum for a short while but i've realized that guy is really self obsessed and thinks hes perfect :P

You don't even know me and realise all that.

I like to call her GagGa.

I mean really, everyone with a brain

*cough*

knows that she sucks.

VivaLaHateGagGa is my alter ego.

:D

so people with "a brain" have the capacity to hate?

I don't like some bands and singers but I don't go around telling everyone bout my dislike for them.

I'm guessing the majority of people don't want to hear bout it.

I know I wouldn't say anything more, but hey.

gaga :heart:

I like to call her GagGa.

I mean really, everyone with a brain

*cough*

knows that she sucks.

VivaLaHateGagGa is my alter ego.

:D

Everyone with a brain *cough* knows that everyone has an opinion and therefore everyone else should respect it and not be so self-centered. :heart:

Haha GagGa! You should call her Lady Gargoyle that's even more luls.

Irrelevant. :rolleyes: :smug: ;)

so people with "a brain" have the capacity to hate?

I don't like some bands and singers but I don't go around telling everyone bout my dislike for them.

I'm guessing the majority of people don't want to hear bout it.

I know I wouldn't say anything more, but hey.

gaga :heart:

Go Emma! :awesome:

Gaga :heart:

This one especially was like WOAH- how you can say that isn't a talented person?

What I like about her is that she hasn't tried to push her amazing talent of singing and being able to play (Brilliantly) on the piano, instead her career was built on image, dance routines and catchy pop/dance songs, which isn't necessarily unique. Behind that is this amazing talent that to be fair, she hasn't exactly flaunted.

Look at how good she is on piano for example, there's been different female pop singers who can play the piano so that becomes like their niche, a good looking pop singer who can actually play an instrument. For Gaga it's like, she doesn't need such a generic gimmick.

Thank you. That's what I love about her that she can ACTUALLY sing. Sure the outfits, performances, and songs add to the reasons why I like her, but I love that she actually has talent. She has such a great voice. I think her new Cd is going to showcase more of these kind of performances.

Reillys opinion matters to Reilly... therefore it surely must matter to everyone haha.

Just ignore him.

Thank you. That's what I love about her that she can ACTUALLY sing. Sure the outfits, performances, and songs add to the reasons why I like her, but I love that she actually has talent. She has such a great voice. I think her new Cd is going to showcase more of these kind of performances.

Well good! But what impressed me most was her on the piano- not necessarily on the youtube link I posted, but generally she's incredible on it. The perfectly in tune vocals are an extra, but she seems naturally talented like that.