✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lady Gaga

Arwen Evenstar

And don't forget

elton-john-z04.jpg

I read recently that he considers Lady Gaga to be his bastard daughter. :laugh3:

you can also add

grace jones

bjork

peaches

cher

madonna

michael jackson

hell even beyonce

etc, etc.

even coldplay had costumes with VLV

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a problem with Lady Gaga, but unlike Coldplay she doesn't write her own music, you can't compare the two. All her music is manufactured pop, which is a shame because she is clearly talented. Her songs are catchy, but it is all manufactured, I don't see her talent in songs like Poker Face.

Well that's the whole point. If indeed she is talented, she certainly isn't showing it by creating rubbish like that.:dozey:

But she is very smart, she should write a book about effective marketing.

The same is often said about Katie Price, but her entire persona is awful too.;)

this was my only meaningful contribution to this thread, now I am leaving!

Well thanks for dropping by. It was definitely worthwhile!:P

btw did anyone see The Office yesterday, one of the male characters dressed up like Lady Gaga for their Halloween special :laugh3:

Well as I said, her entire look is just made for Halloween.:lol:

If you're going to make a point on here then have the balls to actually acknowledge posts that contradict it. People like Mark and Arwen are more then happy to acknowledge those who agree with themselves, and pat eachother on the back about their repetitive and predictable opinions, but when people disagree they simple ignore it. ****s!

Arwen- as stated, she does write her own music, and in fact she had already made millions by writing songs for the likes of Britney Spears and the Pussycat Dolls, making a music career for herself was initially just a bit of fun until a label realised she could be a big star.

Mark- have you seen the live performances from the youtube videos that have been posted in threads a bunch of times before? Don't pretend you haven't. She can hit a range of notes perfectly in key and even if you're insane enough to disagree with that (Which you are) she can play piano brilliantly- that is at least talent. On top of that she's got personality, gets away with dance routines, clearly has a star quality, for you to say that she's got nothing makes no sense.

I'll be honest, I initially hated Gaga, and even then I did have to admit it was very impressive how she performs live and the status she's achieved, but that's me, a reasonable person.

If you're going to make a point on here then have the balls to actually acknowledge posts that contradict it. People like Mark and Arwen are more then happy to acknowledge those who agree with themselves, and pat eachother on the back about their repetitive and predictable opinions, but when people disagree they simple ignore it. ****s!

Arwen- as stated, she does write her own music, and in fact she had already made millions by writing songs for the likes of Britney Spears and the Pussycat Dolls, making a music career for herself was initially just a bit of fun until a label realised she could be a big star.

Mark- have you seen the live performances from the youtube videos that have been posted in threads a bunch of times before? Don't pretend you haven't. She can hit a range of notes perfectly in key and even if you're insane enough to disagree with that (Which you are) she can play piano brilliantly- that is at least talent. On top of that she's got personality, gets away with dance routines, clearly has a star quality, for you to say that she's got nothing makes no sense.

I'll be honest, I initially hated Gaga, and even then I did have to admit it was very impressive how she performs live and the status she's achieved, but that's me, a reasonable person.

fine, I admit I was wrong she does write her own music

but I still don't like her music, and I don't understand why you are trying to convert everyone. Everyone is allowed to have thier own opinions, It's great if you like her, that is your choice but that doesn't mean everyone else should like her.

fine, I admit I was wrong she does write her own music

but I still don't like her music, and I don't understand why you are trying to convert everyone. Everyone is allowed to have thier own opinions, It's great if you like her, that is your choice but that doesn't mean everyone else should like her.

How the fuck am I trying to convert anyone? I don't even like her music haha.

Howyousawtheworld is a poster who regularly states his hate for Gaga, and I've never really bothered him about it, do you know why? Because he's done it in a reasonable manner, and I can totally understand why people would hate her.

But to hate absolutely everything about her is unreasonable and I hate seeing ignorance.

How the fuck am I trying to convert anyone? I don't even like her music haha.

Howyousawtheworld is a poster who regularly states his hate for Gaga, and I've never really bothered him about it, do you know why? Because he's done it in a reasonable manner, and I can totally understand why people would hate her.

But to hate absolutely everything about her is unreasonable and I hate seeing ignorance.

I now realize that you like to argue a lot, and sometimes for no good reason. It seems you are always looking to pick a fight, but I won't get into these arguments anymore.

Thank you, and goodbye!

I'm too lazy to read eveything but why hate on gaga just for how "crazy" she is? She's doing pop/dance music and she's actually great at what she does. You can't compare something like sigur rós to gaga cos they're different styles but the woman is talented.

I don't go listening to her songs but i admit that they sound great when i'm tipsy and at some party and it's just fun so just let her be.

And i think reillo mentioned something about her piano skills compared to Chris martin's and he's right. I got a keyboard 2 years ago and i had never played anything other than a guitar before but i managed to learn 2 or 3 coldplay tunes in just 4 days. They're extremely easy to play. I saw gaga playing the piano too and she's more skilled, i have to give her that.

I know some of you dislike her and you're free to say that but when you go on and on about it it's just annoying. We got it the first time, no need to repeat yourself :bomb:

Anyway, just my opinion. You may carry on.

I'm too lazy to read eveything but why hate on gaga just for how "crazy" she is? She's doing pop/dance music and she's actually great at what she does. You can't compare something like sigur rós to gaga cos they're different style but the woman is talented.

I don't go listening to her songs but i admit that they sound great when i'm tipsy and at some party and it's just fun so just let her be.

And i think reillo mentioned something about her piano skills compared to Chris martin's and he's right. I got a keyboard 2 years ago and i had never played anything other than a guitar before but i managed to learn 2 or 3 coldplay tunes in just 4 days. They're extremely easy to play. I saw gaga playing the piano too and she's more skilled, i have to give her that.

I know some of you dislike her and you're free to say that but when you go on and on about it it's just annoying. We got it the first time, no need to repeat yourself :bomb:

Anyway, just my opinion. You may carry on.

You do have a way of browsing a thread briefly and then forming an opinion that's spot on. But 'more skilled' is a bit of an understatement, depending on what you've seen, I've played up to grade 4 but she's on 7 (Maximum but 8 is teaching level- I dont really know what that is though). Chris Martin is grade 1.

All I'm looking for is some admission from the Gaga haters that not everything she has ever done is completely horrible and she should be stoned for it.