✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lady Gaga

Arwen Evenstar

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't play piano during the Viva cover, though.

not even GagGa can replicate that

:smug:

1075479-well_that_s_just_like_your_opinion_man_super.jpg

I hope Chris and her do a piano duet together eventually it would bring much LOL here.

I love when people get offended at covers of Coldplay just to get offended.

Also I loved her cover of Viva it was cute how she changed the lyrics.

can't play piano during the Viva cover, though.

not even GagGa can replicate that

:smug:

Are you suggesting that Gaga can't play piano as well as Chris Martin?

When I was given a keyboard at Christmas when I was 15, the first songs I learned were shitty Coldplay ones, Chris Martin is no genius on the piano! I forget which youtube vid shows gaga rattling her hands up and down the keys in perfection, but I'll look later, to compare piano playing like that to songs which are piss easy like "The Scientist" is pure crazy.

Are you suggesting that Gaga can't play piano as well as Chris Martin?

When I was given a keyboard at Christmas when I was 15, the first songs I learned were shitty Coldplay ones, Chris Martin is no genius on the piano! I forget which youtube vid shows gaga rattling her hands up and down the keys in perfection, but I'll look later, to compare piano playing like that to songs which are piss easy like "The Scientist" is pure crazy.

Reilly you make excellent points. :heart:

I know I keep going on about Muse (obsessive fangirls ftw!) but just listen to songs like Butterflies and Hurricanes, Bliss, or United States of Eurasia and then say that Chris Martin is amazing at piano. :smug2:

Reilly you make excellent points. :heart:

I know I keep going on about Muse (obsessive fangirls ftw!) but just listen to songs like Butterflies and Hurricanes, Bliss, or United States of Eurasia and then say that Chris Martin is amazing at piano. :smug2:

Or "Piano Thing." I once printed off a score for that and tried to play it. I learned that it'd take me a good while to get to where I could play it even half as good as Matt does.