✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplayers meet in London to celebrate Halloween this Saturday!

Tonsu

You have to be 18 to drink in pubs in the UK. Many pubs allow under 18s to enter and drink soft drinks, but it depends on the pub. I don't usually see children in pubs in central London, but if you look like you could be 18 it shouldn't be a problem :)

Serious? :surprised: That's so young! :bomb: It's 21 in the US. :|

Serious? :surprised: That's so young! :bomb: It's 21 in the US. :|

Really, you're surprised? You can fight and die for your country at 17* (I think) in the UK...and have children at any age (if both the parents are under 16 - the age of sexual consent - at the time of conception no-one can be prosecuted). Drinking, to my mind, requires far less maturity than either of those...another topic perhaps?! But, thanks so much for bumping the topic at the very last minute, it would be great if more would like to join our happy little group tomorrow :)

* As Paul Hardcastle pointed out, the average age of an American combat soldier in the Vietnam war was (allegedly) just 19 :(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSGvqjVHik8]YouTube - Nineteen - Paul Hardcastle[/ame]

Thank you so much to everyone who came, that was the absolutely perfect night for me. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did!! It's a little hard to organise these meet-ups but this one was worth every second of my time - the whole evening was a delight, with nothing but lovely people from here :)

Sofia (Vadette) and I arrived first, after a very hard day (!!) watching the superb Toy Story 3 in 3D (I choked back tears, and the ending scared me to death almost, how can kids cope with that stuff - I will be having a very serious conversation with my darling niece about that that in the next few days?!!), drinking coffee and chatting, and eating delicious Japanese food (and takoyaki, woohoo!!!!!) in the highly-recommended Japanese restaurant on Parkway (the same street as the Dublin Castle).

Actually we were both VERY tired after a few hectic but really nice days together (we both had to try to have a power sleep in the restaurant after dinner!), but as soon as everyone else arrived we felt energised, and when x&y came on the jukebox we were ready to rock :dance:

People in Halloween fancy dress surrounded us, and added to the atmosphere. There were seven of us in all, and I had a lovely surprise personally that a very charming Japanese lady joined us with Craig, and tolerated my attempts to remember my long-forgotten Japanese so kindly :)

The highlights of today were so many and so incredible for me that I can't make a list. I'd just like to thank everybody for coming soooo much :hug:, and I'll be arranging another meet very very soon I hope.

Wonderful!! :dance:

P.S. We didn't get a group photo because for four hours or more we were just so busy talking and having fun to even think about! I think after six or seven takes (due to my extremely photosensitive eyes) Raphaele and I had a nice photo taken together (sorry Raphaele about that!) but I'm not sure many more were taken.

Just imagine happy Coldplayers all enjoying each others' company with a few drinks and a lively atmosphere (in the place where where Coldplay first performed under that name) and you'll get the idea :)

P.S. We didn't get a group photo because for four hours or more we were just so busy talking and having fun to even think about! I think after six or seven takes (due to my extremely photosensitive eyes) Raphaele and I had a nice photo taken together (sorry Raphaele about that!) but I'm not sure many more were taken.

Just imagine happy Coldplayers all enjoying each others' company with a few drinks and a lively atmosphere (in the place where where Coldplay first performed under that name) and you'll get the idea :)

The most important thing is that you all had a good time - and it seems that you have. :thumbsup: