Autism Spectrum Quotient

NumbersGirl

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only an internet quiz, it means nothing :uhoh:

Baron Cohen test is a 'trustworthy' quiz/test taken to primarly self-diagnosis Autism, that one here is 'simple' version having all the 50 questions in a whole quiz, not separated properly in the areas they ask about, the proper test for it, have like 4 parts that evalue other stuff aswell, if you score high at least 2 of those, is really possible you have some sort of Autism, as Asperger (Baron Cohen is mostly used to discover Asperger's of which are several types of) or other social disorders as ADHD or Bipolar, and btw all that stuff is being revised by meds in order to clasify those better, as all those are currently in the mental disorders group, along as for instance Schizophrenia. (check common axis I disorders on the DSM IV TR link)

ASQ | Autism | DSM IV TR |

yes, I've known for some time that I'm quite an asocial person... but it's not like the Asperger syndrome (like the test quite suggests). Not that I've noticed... :blank:

I've said many a time to one of my friends that I think that I have something, but I was never that bothered to look in to it. :lol:

Baron Cohen test is a 'trustworthy' quiz/test taken to primarly self-diagnosis Autism, that one here is 'simple' version having all the 50 questions in a whole quiz, not separated properly in the areas they ask about, the proper test for it, have like 4 parts that evalue other stuff aswell, if you score high at least 2 of those, is really possible you have some sort of Autism, as Asperger (Baron Cohen is mostly used to discover Asperger's of which are several types of) or other social disorders as ADHD or Bipolar, and btw all that stuff is being revised by meds in order to clasify those better, as all those are currently in the mental disorders group, along as for instance Schizophrenia. (check common axis I disorders on the DSM IV TR link)

ASQ | Autism | DSM IV TR |

Thank you :nice:

Though I have gone this far without finding out, I might as well just ignore it :|

Plus, if I did find out something now. what could I do about it? :uhoh:

http://www.lemondrop.com/2010/10/27/facebook-autism-test/[/url]

It's only meant to be a screening test, not for diagnosis.

Oh okay.

I've said many a time to one of my friends that I think that I have something, but I was never that bothered to look in to it. :lol:

Though I have gone this far without finding out, I might as well just ignore it :|

Plus, if I did find out something now. what could I do about it? :uhoh:

Oh okay.

i guess so, yeah ignore it.