✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Walking Dead

a-chan

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CARL Rocks! omg the ending was amazing. How much do we love Daryl and Carol? Rick looked a little to happy to shoot the wife beater. Only got to watch 1/2 hour of Talking had to go to bed. Will watch tonight. And what is up with the music drawing the zombies back into the trailers?

Holy frick that wAS INTENSE

- That moment with Michonne and Rick, daaaAAWW! :cheesy: She was so sweet and understanding!

- Carol and Carl are fucking badass.

- Aaron and Daryl... I ship them so hard ahahHAHAHOMG

- MORGAN HOLY FRICK FINALLY, unfortunately he saw Rick at his worst :freak:

- I love how Glenn didn't kill that cowardly jackass and how Maggie stopped Gabriel from being murdered and how all of them found their peace with each other :wacky: And thank God Glenn survived, I was almost falling off my chair the entire time

- The "wolves" found fotos of the camp :sick: shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Now we just have to wait 180 days for the next episode! :drunk:

Guest LiquidSky

^lol yeap! Now the wait... but Michonne's and Rick's moment, awww! They need to get together already!

Guest LiquidSky

Hey guys! Are any of you going to be watching the new show Fear the walking dead? I actually cannot wait for it!:D I think I'm gonna dress up as a zombie for Halloween, or maybe as Daryl lmao:P

Are any of you going to be watching the new show Fear the walking dead? I actually cannot wait for it!:D
I guess so? I mean, I have to survive the 6 months zombie-free gap somehow, so I'm probably gonna watch it lol

I think I'm gonna dress up as a zombie for Halloween, or maybe as Daryl lmao:P

I found this fine man at a convention I went to this month:

XFladCq.jpg

take it as an inspiration for your costume :awesome::lol:

Guest LiquidSky
I guess so? I mean, I have to survive the 6 months zombie-free gap somehow, so I'm probably gonna watch it lol

I found this fine man at a convention I went to this month:

XFladCq.jpg

take it as an inspiration for your costume :awesome::lol:

hahaha thanks!

Started the comics to get me through to October, or at least the prequel. Caught up to the part that aligns with the season finale. So, question to comic book readers: shall I continue or risk spoiling stuff. And yes I know the show and comics aren't 100% the same, but I just wanted some perspectives.

Guest LiquidSky
so this has nothing to do with Walking, but I started watching Outlander (Sci-Fi, History, time travel show about Scotland) really good, too lazy to make a new thread ha!

Oh, maybe I'll catch an episode!:P

• 2 months later...
Guest LiquidSky

I've been watching Breaking Bad and Walt and his wife's character are soooo annoying. I finished season 2. Gonna start season 3 tomorrow...I hope it gets better cause those 2 characters are so annoying, it's making me not even want to finish it:P

I've been watching Breaking Bad and Walt and his wife's character are soooo annoying. I finished season 2. Gonna start season 3 tomorrow...I hope it gets better cause those 2 characters are so annoying, it's making me not even want to finish it:P

Woah, wait. You don't like Walt?

Guest LiquidSky
Woah, wait. You don't like Walt?

No, he is always complaining and is always desperate for more money. I understand that the plot has to go somewhere so that's why I'm going along with it. I finished season two

where the wife discovers about his lies of going to see his mom and about Gretchen not lending them money at all. He also let the girl die:( anyway, I hope it gets better

also, I watched "even the rain" on Netflix and it was so sad. If yall haven't watch it yet, it's good.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest LiquidSky

Oh ok!

And also! I finished breaking bad!!! I liked the last season and Jesse was/is my favorite!^+^

• 4 weeks later...