✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Walking Dead

a-chan

dat spoiler tho.

But yeah, its hard to compare TWD with FTWD with the former getting a 5 season head start. I think 'fear' will grow on ppl over time. And hey, if not, it was really only meant to be placeholder until TWD starts, so I'm not too bothered either way about its quality

lol sorry, I thought people already knew this thread was full of spoilers :sweatdrop:

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol sorry, I thought people already knew this thread was full of spoilers

lol, I was just messing with you. I watched it already anyways too.

And I agree, don't cancel TWD. Although there is little indication its going ANYWHERE soon.

As a comic book reader, I can say season 6 could line up to be one of the better ones yet.

So uh......for those of you who have seen episode three. There are a lot of people on both sides of an argument. A big thing happened that isn't very pleasant, but some people are denying it and theorizing a more happy outcome. I am on the latter side. Which side are you guys landing on? Sorry I am vague. I just don't want to post a really really big spoiler haha

Walking dead had started to wear off on me lately, but this was a good episode!

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE GLEN IS DEAD!!

and WTF is with the helium balloons?????

Think it was the other guy who fell on him that got eaten. Read there is a post interview called talking dead for the dead characters right after and that glenn didn't show up.

Think it was the other guy who fell on him that got eaten. Read there is a post interview called talking dead for the dead characters right after and that glenn didn't show up.

I firmly hope it was the other guy. I mean, we didn't see him getting eaten at all, right? He didn't appear ANYWHERE! Aaaand there were guts coming from Glenn's chest so that was extremely confusing. I believe the other guy fell on him when he killed himself and kind of worked like a human shield when he landed on Glenn.

I ONLY BELIEVE IN THAT AND NOTHING ELSE

THEY AIN'T GONNA KILL GLENN

THEY JUST FUCKIN AINT!!1

• 4 weeks later...
so anybody's been watching TWD? lol

Uh, yeah! Been re-reading the comics and some spoilers along the way. I'm really excited about the rest of the season. Iunno, maybe everyone quit after what happened 2-3 epis ago out of rage?

I was expecting more of the mid-finale episode.. Anyone else?

I'm seeing a lot of angry ppl online saying similar things. Tbh, it wasn't terrible, and actually enjoyed it. Most of the anger comes from comic readers who know exactly what happens next. I'm one myself, but still thought it was a good MSF. Admittedly, it was a weird place to end though, but still not worth the hate it's getting. I might also be the only person still on team Morgan.

Now the real hype is in that trailer thing after the credits. You're gonna be hearing that name a lot more....

Guest LiquidSky
I'm seeing a lot of angry ppl online saying similar things. Tbh, it wasn't terrible, and actually enjoyed it. Most of the anger comes from comic readers who know exactly what happens next. I'm one myself, but still thought it was a good MSF. Admittedly, it was a weird place to end though, but still not worth the hate it's getting. I might also be the only person still on team Morgan.

Now the real hype is in that trailer thing after the credits. You're gonna be hearing that name a lot more....

I missed the trailer after the show, so I made the mistake of watching it on youtube and read some comments which spoiled what happens NEXT! Argh.. so I already know what happens next..:/

I missed the trailer after the show, so I made the mistake of watching it on youtube and read some comments which spoiled what happens NEXT! Argh.. so I already know what happens next..:/

Thats exactly why I read the comics, so nothing could be spoiled for me anymore. But there's still excitement as to how they would shoot things.