✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Walking Dead

a-chan

I really don't understand why people don't like that type of episodes. I mean, they can be better or worst, but they are absolutely necessary. I'm not even a big fan of them and I really liked the first three episodes, but we needed this Beth centred episode to know about her and to introduce the new characters and letting us know what else is happening. Even at first I was a bit surprised of how the things were going because it is a very different episode. I was shocked about how different the new characters are, they look very cold in comparison to Rick's group. And another thing is the way that it is recorded, well especially when Beth and Noah are trying to escape of the hospital, it gives the feeling of a videogame. But after all, sometimes these episodes are worthy.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest LiquidSky

I am just starting to watch this. I've seen some of the episodes when they aired but I just have bits and bits. Watching it online from the beginning. Watching episode 2 now and I'm hooked

Guest LiquidSky

Damn! She killed penny and the governor is evil and Andrea is so so damn stupid! >.< good thing I don't have to wait a whole week to find out what happens next:P I'm on the "The Suicide King" episode

Guest LiquidSky

^she tried to save everyone:p She should have never gone back:/

starting season 4 now!

a bunch of new people on season 4...

It started out a bit slow. I'm barely on episode 4. When does the new season starts again?

Haha :) Andrea was such a bad character. I think they had to take her out because her character made absolutely no sense. Truly a disaster of writing, same with Laure. It is unfortunate that TV shows don't know how to write female characters. They always try to make them moody or "sympathetic," and they come off as completely illogical and frustrating haha

Guest LiquidSky

But still rip Andrea. The governor is can tell such lies and people believe him:( I'm on episode 8. I'm assuming there's still gonna be a "war" to try to take over the prison.

Guest LiquidSky

I finished the episode where Hershel gets killed. Rip:( I'm almost done w/season 4. When does the new season starts up again?

Guest LiquidSky

^^christa, I cried when dale died but I'm still not over Hershel :bigcry:

^^& thank you Lenny!! I think I'll be able to catch up. I just finished season 4 & omg!!! I can see how everyone is changing, specially Rick! Wth?!! (The last episode w/Rick and the other guys that catch up to him, that was so unexpected). I sorta know what happened in season 5 episode 1 cause I saw it when it premier which is why I had to watch all the episodes from the beginning cause I was so lost.

but thank you for replying. I feel like I'm all freaking out and getting all excited by myself lol

Guest LiquidSky

^^^I've finished it! :wink: but you can really see how the characters are changing.

EDIT: When is Daryl and Carol going to hook up?!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LiquidSky
It returns on February 8th! You got plenty of time to catch all the way up!

IT'S FEBRUARY 8TH!!!!!! what to watch?!