✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Walking Dead

a-chan

No one has watched the pilot??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgvgAFzldMs]YouTube - The Walking Dead Trailer[/ame]

I found it EXCELLENT!! Very true to the spirit of the comic! Tension, drama, good acting and amazing special effects!

Can't wait to see the rest!!

Apparently, the 1rst season (6 episodes) will be about the frist 3 volumes of the comic :)

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to watch this show!! It looks awesome!! :awesome: I love Zombies :D

It is awesome :awesome: And the thing, it's more about the humans then that the zombies... I mean it's a story about how human can become monsters when something terrible happens (here zombies). This story is kinda a mix of 28 days later and the movie 'The road' with Viggo Mortensen :)

I'm reading the comics and the twists are driving me mad :bomb: If you thought a show like 'Lost' was thrilling, it's NOTHING compared to this!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8J6MbZ_fCY]YouTube - Inside The Walking Dead: From Comic Book to TV[/ame]

And the guy who is adapting this is Franck Darabont, the man behind the Stephen King adapations (The green ligne, the mist...) :cool:

The show was good. It does seem like a cliche. The idea has been done in movies many times before. This show was filmed in Georgia. I use to live in Georgia 26 years ago and their was a zombie movie being filmed around where I lived in Norcross, Georgia. I use to see these people dressed like zombies walking around town and they filmed in a veterinarians office. I doubt it if it was this show since it was 26 years ago, but I would love to know what movie it was.

The show was good. It does seem like a cliche. The idea has been done in movies many times before.

True for the beginning but the more the story goes, the more it surprises you. I'm still wondering how they will adapte certains scenes cause that's pretty shocking and harsh :confused:

You guys are so lucky it starts airing in your contries right away!!! Here, they still haven't aired the S3 of the Tudors... :dozey: France sucks (and the autorities are complaining about people DL stuff illegally... :facepalm: )

• 4 months later...

Me too :) and it's funny this thread was bumped today cause I saw Andrew Lincoln play a small role in the movie "Made in Dagenham" that I saw today!

I wonder how they follow the comic cause they already 'departure' from it on several storylines. I red an article about what things will be on season 2. One bugged me

Shane will still be alive and have a girlfriend

He should be dead :bomb:

It also said that Stephen King might probably write an episode for S2 or S3 :awesome: But in any case, S2 will be 13 episode.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think it's just like all the movies about zombies... they are all the same.

28 Days Later! the same!!! He wakes up in hospital and there are dead people walking on the streets...

but I just love it :P

can't wait for season 2 !

• 2 months later...
I think it's just like all the movies about zombies... they are all the same.

28 Days Later! the same!!! He wakes up in hospital and there are dead people walking on the streets...

but I just love it :P

can't wait for season 2 !

Their not dead in 28 Days Later, their humans infected with a virus that makes them extremely violent.