✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Walking Dead

a-chan

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ughhhhh so sad but what a great episode. I actually got even more depressed watching Talking Dead b/c they seem to all love each other so much. I really liked the perspective of it being in someone's home. They go back there to find some hope and its just a shit show. I'm getting all sad again :(

Guest LiquidSky

I liked how it was different and what the character was going through. It was sad. Have you guys noticed that all the remaining characters have lost someone close to them?

Guest LiquidSky

^sorry Christa. Nope, I haven't seen it. Is it any good? Last night's episode was a bit boring. I do wonder who the new stranger is but he seems to be in very well conditions and like the storm didn't do nothing to him at all.

Last week was one of the best of the show, in my opinion. They handled his death in a very beautiful way, albeit being very, very sad to see unfold. I'll miss Tyreese much more than Beth. The best part about the episode, I thought, was how we were thrown for a complete and total loop with the opening scene. Got us all.

Last night was interesting. I really appreciated the aspect of connecting to just how depressed and lonely this world is. They haven't really touched on it this far before, so while it didn't turn out to be the best episode they've made, it was still pretty decent. Had two pretty big comic events happened at the end, I probably wouldn't have liked it at all. Rick's 'walking dead' speech caught me totally off guard, and the appearance of Aaron at the end! I'm so happy he's finally in the show.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LiquidSky

I don't think nothing is gonna happen in the next upcoming episodes until maybe the last one. I realized that when I was watching them back-to-back, the ending was always intriguing.

They have to kill a big main character soon in a dramatic way... I dunno if any of you have read the comics, but they are starting to follow them pretty closely again with this half of the season. If they keep that up, we will be losing some folks real soon but I won't say anymore other than that it might be really brutal and tragic....

Really content that they have moved into a new storyline though. The whole wandering and being survivors theme was starting to really get old.

They have to kill a big main character soon in a dramatic way... I dunno if any of you have read the comics, but they are starting to follow them pretty closely again with this half of the season. If they keep that up, we will be losing some folks real soon but I won't say anymore other than that it might be really brutal and tragic....

Really content that they have moved into a new storyline though. The whole wandering and being survivors theme was starting to really get old.

Well, if we're talking about that, we have a ways to go. (Thank God, too.) Alexandria is very cool so far, but very polarizing to both the audience and characters. There are a handful of ways this season could end, but I'm hoping/praying it's not in the form of a bat.

HE DOESN'T EVEN LOOK THE SAME. :sad:

This creature here is fucking terrifying:

f0002a3c9da3430dc3f7611b717bdf75.jpg

vs the pansy Englishman :

38a733682ce34fcdcf57dfabd334c424.jpg

:|

I love how the male actors can just let everything grow to look rough and wild, whereas the ladies only get like, dirty fingernails :|

BECAUSE ARMPIT HAIR DOESN'T EXIST. OR LEG HAIR.

Oh and of course they naturally grow makeup on their faces :surprised: I wish the producers would also let the females rough up in a normal way *heavy sigh*

Guest LiquidSky

NOooooooo don't say what it might happen! NOW IM EXPECTING SOMEONE HUGE TO DIE:( RIP (Have not read the books yet)

Me too...though some sick, terrible part of me wants to see it for shock value, but then I would be torn apart on the inside haha

*imagines Daryl dying*

*tries to un-imagine it*

*fails*

Great. Now I'm sad.

Guest LiquidSky

^ how did he died in your mind, bat?

EDIT: ACTUALLY!!!! It cannot be Daryl! BECAUSE he is a made up character for the show! (I watched an interview of him when I was watching the previous seasons :wink:

RE-EDIT:: Not that he can't die or anything, but he can't die!!