✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Walking Dead

a-chan

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving this half of the season, but damn was this week soul-crushing. And amazing. But mainly soul-crushing. I knew Lizzie/Mika would be the show's version of Ben/Billy, but still, it stunned me severely at how it was handled. Gotta love when Tyreese forgave Carol, because that could have gone many different ways. Terrific episode. One of the best of the show.

Oh and for anybody who didn't watch this week's Talking Dead, Carol was one of the guests and she was talking about that scene at the table with Tyreese. There were puzzle pieces on the table, and her and the other characters had been tinkering with the pieces throughout the episode. Shortly before they shot the scene where she confessed to Tyreese, one of the producers/directors came over and he showed the two of them what the puzzle actually was...

It was a picture of Sophia in her rainbow shirt; he had a puzzle custom-made for that episode.

Now that's a good way to evoke emotions from the actors!

Oh and for anybody who didn't watch this week's Talking Dead, Carol was one of the guests and she was talking about that scene at the table with Tyreese. There were puzzle pieces on the table, and her and the other characters had been tinkering with the pieces throughout the episode. Shortly before they shot the scene where she confessed to Tyreese, one of the producers/directors came over and he showed the two of them what the puzzle actually was...

It was a picture of Sophia in her rainbow shirt; he had a puzzle custom-made for that episode.

Now that's a good way to evoke emotions from the actors!

I saw that. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I knew that she had "put down" others in the jail but I did not think she would Kill Lizzy. I was like nahhhhh and then Pow!

Cannot wait for tonight, and just two more weeks till GOT!!!

So incredibly excited for that!

I like how the week after TWD ends, GOT starts : )

It's really gross but Iim not sure what I liked more, Rick ripping A hole's artery out or filleted that scumbag, talking dead was excellent too
My jaw dropped when Rick pulled that walker-on-nom-nom move, and remained dropped when he was stabbing that dude over and over again. How you could see that he gutted the guy by lifting up the knife, then you heard the repeated stabbing afterward, ugh. I couldn't believe that was allowed on TV during the 9pm time slot.

So excited for next season, can't wait to see how they are going to escape cannibal-town!

My jaw dropped when Rick pulled that walker-on-nom-nom move, and remained dropped when he was stabbing that dude over and over again. How you could see that he gutted the guy by lifting up the knife, then you heard the repeated stabbing afterward, ugh. I couldn't believe that was allowed on TV during the 9pm time slot.

So excited for next season, can't wait to see how they are going to escape cannibal-town!

Seeing that that fatass was about to rape Carl, I found Rick shredding him quite pleasant to ...hear

LOL

And now we just have to wait another 6 months for the next season euheuhe :dead:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...