✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Walking Dead

a-chan

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally furious with that ending. The entire second half of the season was building up to this moment and they just completely undermined the suspense. Also, every plot point for these last 3 episodes are cheap excuses to get every important and tough character OUTSIDE THE WALLS OF THE PLACE THEY NEED TO DEFEND!!! absolutely no logic. Ricks like "lets just load up all of our best shooters and biggest badasses and hit the road into enemy territory."

So yeah, super disappointing. Really bad finale and really bad episode in general. So tense at the end and then they ruined it. Apologies for the hate rant. Something tells me it will either be Daryl, Glenn, or Abraham.

yeah, when the finale synopsis was leaked 2 weeks ago, the fandom was so very disappointed about it. They were just praying that the leak wasn't accurate. "There's no way the producers would fuck up that bad right?". Anywho, turns out the leak was accurate and we gotta wait 6 months. The episode is the lowest rated in its history. Hopefully this perhaps wakes up AMC? It was really a good episode and great half season in general right up until that needless ending. I'm not really as furious as everyone else though. It's really just a show after all. And the 6 months will be filled by some other hobby in the meantime.

Some interesting things ive been reading though. The beginning shot with the lights through the fabric was in the POV of Glenn, Daryl, Rosita or Michonne. The end shot was also a POV, which might mean its one of them. Killing Rosita wouldnt be too big of an impact, so I think she's safe. It's obviously not Rick nor is it Carl. Because Negan says something to the effect of, 'if anyone intervenes feed CARLS eye to RICK', so they would need to be alive for that to happen (not that I thought it was gonna be them anyways. Daryl's new bike show makes me think he got lucilled and needs a new gig, so this bike show is it. Someone on reddit made an interesting graphic with the lineup and who got 'eeny, meany, miney moed' as well. Ppl are really digging around for the answer

Iunno, lots to talk about still for sure for 6 months. But new comic is coming out on Wednesday to occupy my fix for now.

• Like 1

Guest LiquidSky

yeah, when the finale synopsis was leaked 2 weeks ago, the fandom was so very disappointed about it. They were just praying that the leak wasn't accurate. "There's no way the producers would fuck up that bad right?". Anywho, turns out the leak was accurate and we gotta wait 6 months. The episode is the lowest rated in its history. Hopefully this perhaps wakes up AMC? It was really a good episode and great half season in general right up until that needless ending. I'm not really as furious as everyone else though. It's really just a show after all. And the 6 months will be filled by some other hobby in the meantime.

Some interesting things ive been reading though. The beginning shot with the lights through the fabric was in the POV of Glenn, Daryl, Rosita or Michonne. The end shot was also a POV, which might mean its one of them. Killing Rosita wouldnt be too big of an impact, so I think she's safe. It's obviously not Rick nor is it Carl. Because Negan says something to the effect of, 'if anyone intervenes feed CARLS eye to RICK', so they would need to be alive for that to happen (not that I thought it was gonna be them anyways. Daryl's new bike show makes me think he got lucilled and needs a new gig, so this bike show is it. Someone on reddit made an interesting graphic with the lineup and who got 'eeny, meany, miney moed' as well. Ppl are really digging around for the answer

Iunno, lots to talk about still for sure for 6 months. But new comic is coming out on Wednesday to occupy my fix for now.

The finale ***** sucked! Omg, I was so disappointed with this episode. It started off so slow and then I thought it was weird how they weren't attacking. Also, the episode over all was more for like an opening of a season, not an ending season.... but oh well.. I thought Eugene got shot or the other dude (Can't remember his name, the gay one). Also that reminds me, I don't remember what happened to his boyfriend??????????

Guest LiquidSky
Aaron is the recruiter that we saw first. Dunno where his partner is, but don't really care, as he isn't a main character.

yes, Aaron! That's his name. I think it's Aaron just because we haven't really seen anything from him. His character isn't even developing in any way?

I also think that it would actually make sense, if it's someone not thaat important like rosita e.g.

That could explain why they choose the cliffhanger over showing the dead body of someone because if it's just someone not that important the ending wouldn't be so shocking

yes, Aaron! That's his name. I think it's Aaron just because we haven't really seen anything from him. His character isn't even developing in any way?

its too bad, 'cause I really like his character. Wish we would see more from him

• Like 1

So, Fear is never gonna replace the main show, but its on right now, and its not too bad. Its just refreshing to see a different group, at a different time handle walkers. Also interested to see Kirkman and Co answer the fan theories about how groups handle the situation by being on a boat.

• Like 1

But why is it ridiculous? I'm hearing over and over again how this group is so dumb, and they shoulda done this, and that. Seriously? They aren't gonna know to knife a walker in the head the first time. They're not gonna go from season 2 level Beth to season 5 level Michonne just like that. Was Rick even like that? No he wasn't. If it was season 1 Rick, fresh out a coma, on that ship passing by that group of survivors on the water, he would have wanted to save them too. I think you gotta watch this show for what it is: a spinoff of a much more established show. It's meant to supplement and not replace TWD.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

^ yeah, pretty much the best guess from all the info we have, but we kinda knew that months ago

Well, I guess we knew Glenn from the get go (esp if you read the comics), but abraham I guess is the producers' way of making up for fucking up of the finale

But why is it ridiculous? I'm hearing over and over again how this group is so dumb, and they shoulda done this, and that. Seriously? They aren't gonna know to knife a walker in the head the first time. They're not gonna go from season 2 level Beth to season 5 level Michonne just like that. Was Rick even like that? No he wasn't. If it was season 1 Rick, fresh out a coma, on that ship passing by that group of survivors on the water, he would have wanted to save them too. I think you gotta watch this show for what it is: a spinoff of a much more established show. It's meant to supplement and not replace TWD.

lol, fast forward to the fall, and im no longer watching this show

• 4 weeks later...

finished the Telltale Walking Dead game as well. I gotta say, i didnt expect much from it with it being just a game, and a choose your own adventure one at that. It was supposed to just fill the gap up to tonight's show, but damn, i'm blown away with the game. I'm more attached to the characters of the game than the characters in Fear I gotta say, lol.

30 mins left!