November 12, 201015 yr I don't remember if there is a 4-hour or 5-hour time difference for me. How many hours from now (or I suppose from wisna's post) do the tickets go on sale?
November 12, 201015 yr Author I'm going for Newcastle, sorry for the confusion. Doubt I'll get any anyway, but just for my friend's' sakes I want to know that it'll be okay as long as I'm there! God, I hope hope hope they let us buy 4 per person.
November 12, 201015 yr I'm going for Newcastle, sorry for the confusion. Doubt I'll get any anyway, but just for my friend's' sakes I want to know that it'll be okay as long as I'm there! God, I hope hope hope they let us buy 4 per person. Well if you do get spare tickets, keep me in mind!
November 12, 201015 yr Does it make sense trying to get a ticket using my mum's card when i can show them the card and a warrant?
November 12, 201015 yr PLEASE!!Does someone know if I can use my dad's creditcard, without taking it with me to Liverpool (I'm from the Netherlands)... Anchorman, the Oracle, and Hidden Gigs are not answering my question! I really like to now :(
November 12, 201015 yr I'm afraid probably no one here will get some. This is the band that sell out venues with 50.000 people in a minute...
November 12, 201015 yr So this page will turn into the ticketing page, right? http://www2.seetickets.com/crisis/
November 12, 201015 yr Guys, make sure that you (who are not in Liverpool or Newcastle) clicked OPTION 3! bottom of the page!
November 12, 201015 yr Last try... Can i give up my own name, and pay with someone elses creditcard? What does ID mean, just my identification card?
Create an account or sign in to comment