✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay to play intimate charity gigs in Newcastle and Liverpool in December!!! :D

Craigie-J

I am SO trying for this! I missed the Wembley gigs and everything they've been doing during the VLV era so I am trying. We'll see :)

I am from London but wouldn't mind going to the Liverpool show. :D I would LOVE to see them again live, it's been ages!

Good luck to whoever tries on Friday! :D

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm willing to be online at 2pm on Friday to try and get tickets for someone else, as long as the ID thingy is not an issue.
I sent an e-mail to Anchorman to ask about it. Or at least I think I did, I assume his e-mail is anchorman*coldplay.com. (replace * with @) :tongue: If not, then it went into the netherworld-of-undelivered-e-mails.

I sent an e-mail to Anchorman to ask about it. Or at least I think I did, I assume his e-mail is anchorman*coldplay.com. (replace * with @) :tongue: If not, it went into the netherworld-of-undelivered-e-mails.

I asked the same at the Crisis website.

Well, then between the two of us, hopefully we will get an answer sometime on Wednesday!

Well, I had already asked one question before (about availability for UK non-residents) and they answered within a few hours.

But my second question was posted quite late in the evening, so I hope they will answer tomorrow morning.

^ What did you ask and what did they answer?

Q:"I would like to ask, whether it is possible to buy the tickets also outside the UK. Your website says that it is only for Liverpool and its neighbourhood, but on the Coldplay website it says:

"General tickets go on sale at 2pm this Friday (12th November) from http://www.seetickets.com/hidden costing £50. There will be an allocation available to Coldplay.com users, using the code CP4CRISIS when you buy.

All other general sale tickets will be sold to people living in and around Liverpool and Newcastle. Only those with a credit/debit card registered to billing addresses with the following postcodes will be able to buy these tickets:"

So it seems to me that "general tickets" can be bought from anywhere and "all other general tickets" only around the venues.

Can you help me, please?"

A:"You can buy tickets for both gigs if you live outside the UK. The best bet is to use the coldplay.com code, or enter the auction. All info will be on this link at 2pm on Friday.

http://www2.seetickets.com/crisis/auction/

good luck!"

Actually, it is understandable that they are not mentioning the Coldplay.com code on their website, as it is only for the people, who visit CP.com. :D

I Hope theyll let you in if you didn't personally buy the tickets :anxious:

I think that's what you need to try and find out...just in case they ask for identification as you go to prevent touting :confused: They didn't at Exeter last year, but they did at the War Child gig.

I sent an e-mail to Anchorman to ask about it. Or at least I think I did, I assume his e-mail is anchorman*coldplay.com. (replace * with @) :tongue: If not, then it went into the netherworld-of-undelivered-e-mails.

THIS is the most important thing..let us know please thanks

Damn, they should stream it online!! Can't believe you lucky ones who live close will get the first preview of their new stuff (most likely). This could kind of be like the "warm up" gig for their next tour? You better all bring cameras and later share with the rest of us the amazing happenings!