✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Criminal Minds

eff-exx

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo bumpity bump bump!

Beaver, uh i mean Bieber, :P was on CSI.

Yes new episode tonight! Corazon, at first I thought I missed it, went to the CBS website and it had the 12th as the air date, but my DVR never recorded anything so... whew!! Yes! oh has anyone heard about the spin off airing in Feb, with Forrest Whitaker and Jeanne Garafalo?

:surprised:^ No, I haven't heard anything about that! Enlighten me... pretty please!? :D

Last season they had an episode where the team went to assist another agent ,Forest Whitaker, on a case in San Francisco, and I just knew they were going to do something with those characters... so as I'm trolling the CBS website, there it is CM: Suspect Behavior

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/criminal_minds_suspect_behavior/

now at the bottom of the link there's a cast list and Penelope is on it :confused: I'm hoping she doesn't jump ship and go to this spin off. If she leaves CM I'm gonna be pissed! :whip:

AND OMG WHUT. Justin Bieber likes Criminal Minds...

http://twitter.com/GIAMANTEGNA/status/27311856452370432

I'm so jealous of Gia. She's so pretty. D:

And I'm even more jealous of her in this picture. :bigcry:

tumblr_lf98t5WU1u1qfm44so1_500.jpg

Matthew Gray Gubler aka 'The Gube' is something of a legend round here.

Omg really? :awesome:

That makes me happy.

I wish I could watch tonight's episode...tonight! But I'll have to wait till it's up online, hopefully soon. :shifty: I want to see Reid in that red cardigan. :cheesy:

Woohoo bumpity bump bump!

Beaver, uh i mean Bieber, :P was on CSI.

Yes new episode tonight! Corazon, at first I thought I missed it, went to the CBS website and it had the 12th as the air date, but my DVR never recorded anything so... whew!! Yes! oh has anyone heard about the spin off airing in Feb, with Forrest Whitaker and Jeanne Garafalo?

I'm not entirely thrilled with the idea of a spin-off. I feel like they're following the current 'trend' (Grey's Anatomy - Private Practice, NCIS - NCIS LA, etc), when Criminal Minds is good by its own, it does not need a spin-off. Having two shows like CM would just make the show... weary. In my opinion.

Last season they had an episode where the team went to assist another agent ,Forest Whitaker, on a case in San Francisco, and I just knew they were going to do something with those characters... so as I'm trolling the CBS website, there it is CM: Suspect Behavior

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/criminal_minds_suspect_behavior/

now at the bottom of the link there's a cast list and Penelope is on it :confused: I'm hoping she doesn't jump ship and go to this spin off. If she leaves CM I'm gonna be pissed! :whip:

Oh noo, I don't think she will be jumping ship (kills the whole Morgan/Garcia thing :bigcry:). She will just be in two shows, because her role should be able to fit in two shows. :thinking:

I'm so jealous of Gia. She's so pretty. D:

And I'm even more jealous of her in this picture. :bigcry:

tumblr_lf98t5WU1u1qfm44so1_500.jpg

Omg really? :awesome:

That makes me happy.

I wish I could watch tonight's episode...tonight! But I'll have to wait till it's up online, hopefully soon. :shifty: I want to see Reid in that red cardigan. :cheesy:

Yes, Gia is really pretty. :dead: And Reid in that picture is just :bomb:

OH YES, the promo pictures of Reid. <3

Haha how wrong is it that I love the "Reid in distress" episodes cause I can just sit there and go "MY BABYYYYYYY :bigcry::bigcry:"

:embarrassed:

But yes, I really for some reason love his acting when he's hurting or in trouble or something.

I thought the storyline was slightly blah but overall I liked the episode.

I just really wish A.J. was still there. It's not the same without her. I was fine with Elle leaving and I was fine with Gideon leaving but NOT FINE with J.J. leaving.

Haha how wrong is it that I love the "Reid in distress" episodes cause I can just sit there and go "MY BABYYYYYYY :bigcry::bigcry:"

:embarrassed:

But yes, I really for some reason love his acting when he's hurting or in trouble or something.

I thought the storyline was slightly blah but overall I liked the episode.

I just really wish A.J. was still there. It's not the same without her. I was fine with Elle leaving and I was fine with Gideon leaving but NOT FINE with J.J. leaving.

I love his maniacal laugh towards the end of the episode. That was good.

I agree, there were better storyline before. Conflicted, 100, Reflection of Desire, etc.

YES! The new girl looks so glassy-eyed, she doesn't really fill the role of JJ. It was my first time watching Seaver and gosh, she kinda barely does anything. JJ FTW.

(or maybe I just need to get used to her lolol)

^Yah I hope that if she sticks around that I'll just get used to her I guess. :\

OK SO, last night I watched "Mosley Lane" and oh my god, it was so good, really well-made. Really sad though. And then I figured out that was the one that Matthew directed and I was like oooooh ok no wonder it was so good! Seriously I can't wait to see the next one he's directing!

^Yah I hope that if she sticks around that I'll just get used to her I guess. :\

OK SO, last night I watched "Mosley Lane" and oh my god, it was so good, really well-made. Really sad though. And then I figured out that was the one that Matthew directed and I was like oooooh ok no wonder it was so good! Seriously I can't wait to see the next one he's directing!

I just don't want Emily to leave. :bigcry:

:bomb: I have not watched Mosley Lane! It's in season 5, right? The episodes of season 5 aired on local tv has not reached that far. :bomb:

I only got 1/2 way through before I absolutely had to pass out from exhaustion, damn work :whip:

So how much better does it get, I got up to the part when Reid is in the interrogation room with that guy and all the chanting :stunned: I mean don't give me details, just let me know how much better it gets.

Yeah the new girl, Seaver, just doesn't have it. I've heard Emily's character gets scaled back some and that she won't be in all of the episodes :(, plus they're supposed to be bringing in a love interest for her :\, why I'm not sure ,cuz having a love life really doesn't seem to work for the profiling members of the team. I don't count JJ because she really didn't 'profile'.

I don't know episode names, just the plots, so give me some plot lines :)

I just don't want Emily to leave. :bigcry:

:bomb: I have not watched Mosley Lane! It's in season 5, right? The episodes of season 5 aired on local tv has not reached that far. :bomb:

I know right! I would maybe even stop watching new episodes if Paget left.

Yah season 5 episode 16. I'm a cheater, I just watch it online whenever I want. :uhoh:

I heard Mosley Lane was really good so I went to the site that I've been using and watched it. It's a really good site actually. Has a link for every episode ever and has multiple links for each. It's more of an online streaming site though, so I don't know if you prefer that or downloading.

http://www.tvduck.com/Criminal-Minds.html

I only got 1/2 way through before I absolutely had to pass out from exhaustion, damn work :whip:

So how much better does it get, I got up to the part when Reid is in the interrogation room with that guy and all the chanting :stunned: I mean don't give me details, just let me know how much better it gets.

Yeah the new girl, Seaver, just doesn't have it. I've heard Emily's character gets scaled back some and that she won't be in all of the episodes :(, plus they're supposed to be bringing in a love interest for her :\, why I'm not sure ,cuz having a love life really doesn't seem to work for the profiling members of the team. I don't count JJ because she really didn't 'profile'.

Plot-wise it's ok-ish, not great. But it's ok. But Reid-wise it's pretty good. :wacky:

Yah in the most recent episode Seaver didn't say like, ANYTHING useful, when she said anything at all. It was all like, obvious stuff. Emily is leading lady though, they need her to balance all the testosterone! They shouldn't limit any of them!

For me, the romance will be fine. BUT only if I like the dude. :sneaky:

Momma's gotta approve. :P

I don't want Emily to leave! :bigcry: And I agree, Seaver is just, different. Or maybe I'm just too used to JJ. :lol:

Sure, I normally search out the episode names, but its much easier to remember plots. What's one of your favourite episodes? :wacko:

I know right! I would maybe even stop watching new episodes if Paget left.

Yah season 5 episode 16. I'm a cheater, I just watch it online whenever I want. :uhoh:

I heard Mosley Lane was really good so I went to the site that I've been using and watched it. It's a really good site actually. Has a link for every episode ever and has multiple links for each. It's more of an online streaming site though, so I don't know if you prefer that or downloading.

http://www.tvduck.com/Criminal-Minds.html

I will wait for it to air on TV, should be pretty soon. It's at some episode where Morgan watches the killer shoot a fellow cop in front of his eyes. :uhoh:

Thanks!

Plot-wise it's ok-ish, not great. But it's ok. But Reid-wise it's pretty good. :wacky:

Yah in the most recent episode Seaver didn't say like, ANYTHING useful, when she said anything at all. It was all like, obvious stuff. Emily is leading lady though, they need her to balance all the testosterone! They shouldn't limit any of them!

For me, the romance will be fine. BUT only if I like the dude. :sneaky:

Momma's gotta approve. :P

AMEN. She was like, 'gruesoem murdhurrr i'm scaredd', and basically had very little lines.

PRENTISS ROCKS. :awesome:

I kinda ship Prentiss/Hotch. :| :shame:

Edit : Omg, I just realised that the TV hear skipped from episode 12 to the season 5 finale. :|

I don't want Emily to leave! :bigcry: And I agree, Seaver is just, different. Or maybe I'm just too used to JJ. :lol:

Sure, I normally search out the episode names, but its much easier to remember plots. What's one of your favourite episodes? :wacko:

I will wait for it to air on TV, should be pretty soon. It's at some episode where Morgan watches the killer shoot a fellow cop in front of his eyes. :uhoh:

Thanks!

AMEN. She was like, 'gruesoem murdhurrr i'm scaredd', and basically had very little lines.

PRENTISS ROCKS. :awesome:

I kinda ship Prentiss/Hotch. :| :shame:

Edit : Omg, I just realised that the TV hear skipped from episode 12 to the season 5 finale. :|

^Haha yah I was about to say, the episode you were describing is the season 5 finale.

Which means either how you watch it they show random episodes, or they show it in order and it'll be a long time until "Mosley Lane" gets played. Just don't forget the internet option if you get too frustrated to wait for it. :P

Hmmm, I couldn't really see Prentiss and Hotch for some reason. I love Reid and Prentiss though. Not as a love thing, but like an older sister/little brother type relationship. So cute. :wacky:

ANDDDDDDD I DIED SO HARD THIS MORNING! Thanks to Jenn :kiss: who informed me that the next episode that MGG is directing is called "Lauren." :freak::freak::freak: I'm soooooo excited! GAHHHH! It'd be good enough for me that there is even going to be an episode titled with my name in the first place, but the fact that it's THE ONE MGG'S DIRECTING just makes it SOOO much better! :')

It's gonna be the 18th episode, so the 5th after tonights. SPEAKING OF, NEW ONE TONIGHT! :wacky: Won't be able to watch it right away, but hopefully by tomorrow night it'll be online. :heart:

Edit: Nevermind I watched it! I liked it, I think the two actors portraying the unsubs did a good job with their roles. And the ending was so EEEEK! :wreck:

^Haha yah I was about to say, the episode you were describing is the season 5 finale.

Which means either how you watch it they show random episodes, or they show it in order and it'll be a long time until "Mosley Lane" gets played. Just don't forget the internet option if you get too frustrated to wait for it. :P

Hmmm, I couldn't really see Prentiss and Hotch for some reason. I love Reid and Prentiss though. Not as a love thing, but like an older sister/little brother type relationship. So cute. :wacky:

ANDDDDDDD I DIED SO HARD THIS MORNING! Thanks to Jenn :kiss: who informed me that the next episode that MGG is directing is called "Lauren." :freak::freak::freak: I'm soooooo excited! GAHHHH! It'd be good enough for me that there is even going to be an episode titled with my name in the first place, but the fact that it's THE ONE MGG'S DIRECTING just makes it SOOO much better! :')

It's gonna be the 18th episode, so the 5th after tonights. SPEAKING OF, NEW ONE TONIGHT! :wacky: Won't be able to watch it right away, but hopefully by tomorrow night it'll be online. :heart:

Edit: Nevermind I watched it! I liked it, I think the two actors portraying the unsubs did a good job with their roles. And the ending was so EEEEK! :wreck:

Yes, I think the internet option sounds tempting. :dead:

Yeah, there are those who ship Reid/Prentiss too. I remember the episode where Reid and Prentiss were caught by a bunch of religious people... So much Reid/Prentiss.

OH YESSS! :bomb: What a co-incidence! You must be thrilled! I wonder what the episode will be about. :bomb: Btw, Lauren is a nice name. :wacko:

Don't spoil it! I have not watched it. :disappointed: Can't wait to watch it! But based on the comments on Tumblr, it sounds like a pretty disappointing episode.

I need to remember when Criminal Minds is aired overseas. Is it Wednesday night?

How did Reid look in the episode? :mellow:

Yes, I think the internet option sounds tempting. :dead:

Yeah, there are those who ship Reid/Prentiss too. I remember the episode where Reid and Prentiss were caught by a bunch of religious people... So much Reid/Prentiss.

OH YESSS! :bomb: What a co-incidence! You must be thrilled! I wonder what the episode will be about. :bomb: Btw, Lauren is a nice name. :wacko:

Don't spoil it! I have not watched it. :disappointed: Can't wait to watch it! But based on the comments on Tumblr, it sounds like a pretty disappointing episode.

I need to remember when Criminal Minds is aired overseas. Is it Wednesday night?

How did Reid look in the episode? :mellow:

Yah, that one with them getting kidnapped, awww. <3 Haha I'm so weird... :uhoh:

Yah! I'm pretty excited. :wacky: Yah I wonder too. Someone on tumblr speculated that it might have something to do with Prentiss and the person coming after her... I don't know if you read about that. And thanks so much! :D

Yah overall it wasn't that exciting really, but I still liked it. Not a lot, but just... I don't know, enough? But I think the actors of the unsubs did well. Yah it's Wednesdays here but I have no idea about elsewhere.

REIDDDDD looked quite good. :mellow:

tumblr_lfo5caOOJ41qck0h4o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1296236105&Signature=0%2BiZXLKtY1LO6Z3FKQK7X4e9L80%3D

tumblr_lfo17hm9g01qflmdgo1_500.gif

Yah, that one with them getting kidnapped, awww. <3 Haha I'm so weird... :uhoh:

Yah! I'm pretty excited. :wacky: Yah I wonder too. Someone on tumblr speculated that it might have something to do with Prentiss and the person coming after her... I don't know if you read about that. And thanks so much! :D

Yah overall it wasn't that exciting really, but I still liked it. Not a lot, but just... I don't know, enough? But I think the actors of the unsubs did well. Yah it's Wednesdays here but I have no idea about elsewhere.

REIDDDDD looked quite good. :mellow:

tumblr_lfo5caOOJ41qck0h4o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1296236105&Signature=0%2BiZXLKtY1LO6Z3FKQK7X4e9L80%3D

tumblr_lfo17hm9g01qflmdgo1_500.gif

You're not weird. :botoxlips:

OMG, the whole 'Prentiss might be leaving and the story that follows' story? I really don't want her to leave. And you're welcome. :nice:

Well, I'll just watch it because it would be a lot later before it actually airs over here. How's the whole 'Reid + headaches' story coming along in the plots? Was it in the previous episode?

I think I might watch that episode this weekend... Hmm.

HE LOOKS SO GOOD. :bomb::bomb: I think Reid has a habit of licking his lips a little.

Gosshhhh, Reid looks the best in season 6. :bomb: :dead:

wait Leeves, who's the character in CM who is really REALLY SERIOUS, like, he always have this poker face on him?

Hotch? :wacko:

aaron-hotchner-ssa-aaron-hotchner-4527705-400-600.jpg

You're not weird. :botoxlips:

OMG, the whole 'Prentiss might be leaving and the story that follows' story? I really don't want her to leave. And you're welcome. :nice:

Well, I'll just watch it because it would be a lot later before it actually airs over here. How's the whole 'Reid + headaches' story coming along in the plots? Was it in the previous episode?

I think I might watch that episode this weekend... Hmm.

HE LOOKS SO GOOD. :bomb::bomb: I think Reid has a habit of licking his lips a little.

Gosshhhh, Reid looks the best in season 6. :bomb: :dead:

Hotch? :wacko:

aaron-hotchner-ssa-aaron-hotchner-4527705-400-600.jpg

Haha thanks. :awesome:

Yah! That. I really don't want her to leave either! It better just be a scare and not actually happen.

Yah, that's a good idea, cause who knows how long it'll be. The headache thing didn't carry over to this most recent episode at all.

Hell yah he does! Haha yah if Season 6 ends up sucking, it will be mostly made up by MGG looking so amazing. You're right it's definitely his best look IMO. Although I loved the other "short" hair too, like when Hotch asked if he had joined a boy band. I like that hair a lot too. :drunk: Hm, wait did that first picture I posted not show up? I'm only seeing the gif I put. I'll try it again:

tumblr_lfo5caOOJ41qck0h4o1_1280.jpg

DAT HAIR. DAT FACE.

Anyways, aw, haha Hotch. :heart: Love him and his serious face. :wacky:

Edit: After reading back over this post I've realized how unintelligible it sounds. Oh well.