✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do You Let Other Peoples Opinion on Someone Influence Yours?

ViVA Child

Yep, people's opinion do affect mine, to a certain extend; I have to think for my own.

u and mark have over stayed on this board:dozey:

and both of u need to go get a life now:nice:

I'm thinking, what if you stayed on as long as them and some newer member tells you that in the future.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wishful thinking?

At first I was only gonna respond with one line but couldn't help myself.

I'm thinking, what if you stayed on as long as them and some newer member tells you that in the future.

I've heard some unreasonable crap before but hearing that people who hve been long-term members should leave because they've been here too long is just stupid.

^thats wht u always say to mark:shrug:

and if u dont like the band why are you on a COLDPLAY FANSITE

and i didn't want to be rude but u do start imposing ur opinions and its funny how mark knows how to get u angry and u funnily enough always respond:rolleyes:

all the threads just become a struggle between u and mark

and the ppl who really want to respond just get stuck in the situation:nice:

and i didn't want to be rude but u do start imposing ur opinions and its funny how mark knows how to get u angry and u funnily enough always respond:rolleyes:

all the threads just become a struggle between u and mark

and the ppl who really want to respond just get stuck in the situation:nice:

I don't like Coldplay but i post here to speak to people, and I have met some good people.

And as for you (I presume you meant yourself) getting stuck in the situation, you did make a rather militant post yourself so you can't complain about now being included in the discussion.

Yeah that's why there are only coldplay related sections in this forum.... OH WAIT!

Music taste changes, people make friends or get used to come here to discuss random things, you know.

^no i didnt mean myself:p

and my post was militant coz i've gotten tired of both reilly and mark fighting in every thread

but dont you agree that mark knows the way to get reilly really angry:thinking:

and mark is sometimes irritating but one doesn't need to respond on everything he says

When have I ever said that to Mark? Nevermind ALWAYS?

Just answer that, until you do, I'm ignoring everything else because you are simply too stupid to be reasoned with and you've ignored a lot of what I've said. So just show me one example where I told Mark he's been here too long and should leave because of this (Even though I wouldn't say that because it's retarded) and I'll have enough respect to respond to you.

I wouldn't say that because it's retarded and illogical, but seeing as I'm now saying that you have the opportunity to find one of these many examples and make me look like a dick, it won't take 2 minutes if I do it all the time and you've already invested more time into replying so far, so just go find one.

Or shutup.

Good point.

I've heard some unreasonable crap before but hearing that people who hve been long-term members should leave because they've been here too long is just stupid.

Of course it is, particularly as you were an active member long before I was.

When have I ever said that to Mark?

I have to agree. That's one thing you've never actually said.

Just answer that, until you do, I'm ignoring everything else because you are simply too stupid to be reasoned with and you've ignored a lot of what I've said. So just show me one example where I told Mark he's been here too long and should leave because of this (Even though I wouldn't say that because it's retarded) and I'll have enough respect to respond to you.

On the subject of whether Reilly finds someone's posts annoying or not, he has the same choice to put someone on "ignore" as everyone else does.

Similarly, if anyone finds Reilly's responses to any of these posts annoying, they can put him on "ignore".

I don't think there actually have been any real conflicts of late. Just a bit of harmless banter and the odd bit of name-calling.

My stance on this is that I'm more than happy to have a civilised discussion or exchange of opinions with Reilly (as we did in the football thread a couple of days ago), but I'm not interested in getting in an argument.

What he decides to do is up to him.;)

That's why I'm totally ignoring this "bandwagon" debate. I do have views on this based on concrete information I have become privy too.

However, as none of that information can be shared without creating conflict, it will remain out of the public domain.

I hope that clears a few things up, anyway.