✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do You Let Other Peoples Opinion on Someone Influence Yours?

ViVA Child

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean category, it just seems like everyone is in some kind of category.

Yes I do know what you mean. You don't need to be put in a category, we're all individuals.

The ironic thing is that those who whine about the 'bandwagon' assaults sometimes are the same people who are so proud of the fact that they are defending their friends, I'm not saying this is a 'bandwagon' but it's a hell of a lot closer to one then simply a bunch of likeminded people who disagree with another forum member.

It is usually the same people that I agree with, Greg, Lore, etc. But I don't rely on their opinions to form opinions of other people. So don't worry about being put into a category, if you want to state your opinion on people then you can.

I don't hate her either, and you and me seem to agree more than disagree usually, so another dent in the bandwagon theory.

To me the 'bandwagon theory' doesn't even exist to put a dent into, and yes this is another example. Often we agree with eachother but in this case we don't, but that's fine, it's not going to change my opinion of Viva and my opinion won't change yours.

So where exactly is this bandwagon?

Ok.... this...yeah...

I never started this thread thinking it would be like this, anyone who thinks otherwise is seriously tweaked

I used coldplaying as an obvious example because i have seen individuals... and no im not referring to anyone its just a general statement... prejudge other individuals based on something not even true they were told about them.

I'm not targeting Coldplaying... Ive seen it in pretty much every social situation... which is why I made this a topic... mistakedly thinking that some warped crap like this wouldn't happen. Wonderful.

This was supposed to be for discussing if you've ever seen it happen or partook in it in any situation, and how you feel about it etc.

I dont see how anyone could mistake that in to calling specific people out or lumping people on this forum into a "bandwagon" without having already been looking for a fight.

Given yes I shouldn't have indulged people obviously seeking attention in this thread... thats where I S.U.B'd

But Im tired of reading this crap

Im sure this post itself will be mocked or somehow someone will find a way to fuel further being insulting.... but fuck IT, this is just dumb.... SO DUMB, FO Real. <(antoine dodsom meme reference not me trying to be ghetto).

So sorry it turned out like this

but I'm done with this thread

You kids have fun -_______-

To me the 'bandwagon theory' doesn't even exist to put a dent into, and yes this is another example. Often we agree with eachother but in this case we don't, but that's fine, it's not going to change my opinion of Viva and my opinion won't change yours.

So where exactly is this bandwagon?

Oh I'm with you on the bandwagon excuse being a load of shit if someones disliked, I've got no problem with Viva she seems a nice enough person, to be fair though at least she attempts to acknowledge or respond to some of your posts, unlike certain other people who just simply ignore your posts because they've said something stupid and can't actually back up or defend thier opinion and does this alot:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

I never started this thread thinking it would be like this, anyone who thinks otherwise is seriously tweaked

I used coldplaying as an obvious example because i have seen individuals... and no im not referring to anyone its just a general statement... prejudge other individuals based on something not even true they were told about them.

Just before you made this thread you had posted in another thread in which a forum member was attacked, and it seemed blatant to me that you had made this thread as a result of that. "Do you Let someone elses opinions on others influence yours?" seemed like it was definitely a result of that thread, and the first response you had was about Coldplaying.

So you can say that it's a coincidence that you used this forum as an example, but it always was the example and you were dieing to point it out. This is a shit-stirrer's topic and you've achieved your goal, even if you don't like the result.

Oh I'm with you on the bandwagon excuse being a load of shit if someones disliked, I've got no problem with Viva she seems a nice enough person, to be fair though at least she attempts to acknowledge or respond to some of your posts, unlike certain other people who just simply ignore your posts because they've said something stupid and can't actually back up or defend thier opinion and does this alot:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

I can't be bothered right now but Viva has ignored many things I tell her, and she even had the tenacity to say that she responded to such things 'multipled times'. It's all in this thread.

Oh:embarrassed:, would this be a good time to admit I've skipped quite a few pages of the thread?.

That's fine it's a huge thread, I don't even HATE Viva with all my blood, but I don't like when people are unreasonable. She says things about me that she doesn't back up, and I do hate that, but not necessarily her. I think she's trying to look like a strong minded person.

reilly why are you so obsessed with urself

not every1 posting here is jabbing at u

for gods sake this is a coldplay fan site

and i know this is the general discussion area :rolleyes:

no1 here was talking abt a bandwagon theory except for u:shrug:

and plz do explain wht it is all abt:confused:

and plz get this ppl here may have different opinions and sometimes u may be wrong

u and mark have over stayed on this board:dozey:

and both of u need to go get a life now:nice:

and Gena i think the ppl u trust really do influence you sometimes without you knowing

but ppl you are not close to u may tell you the truth

but u just dont feel like caring abt their opinion and do wht u want too

so it depends who is the one trying to influence you:shrug:

for gods sake this is a coldplay fan site

and i know this is the general discussion area :rolleyes:

and plz get this ppl here may have different opinions and sometimes u may be wrong

u and mark have over stayed on this board:dozey:

and both of u need to go get a life now:nice:

and Gena i think the ppl u trust really do influence you sometimes without you knowing

this is very true :)

but ppl you are not close to u may tell you the truth

but u just dont feel like caring abt their opinion and do wht u want too

so it depends who is the one trying to influence you

well said. I agree with you totally on this:shrug:

first page:

I support principle not people and i will not just jump on the bandwagon like i see on this forum and decide that I don't like a person because my friends don't .

First two lines and I'm already like wtf, how am I even supposed to reason with this fucking nonsense? Like you start off by saying not everyone's having a jab at me and then in the middle of the post tell me I've been on here too long and I need to get a life? Are you on something?

You don't have a clue what you are talking about, 'the bandwagon' has been Mark's excuse for why so many people hate him for absolutely ages. Now with people like Gena, another person who can't deal with it when people dislike her or her friends, it lives on, and it's mentioned all the time.

I think you're the person who I called a moron but then I had to admit that I don't truely know if you are or not so I had to say you seem like one, but no, you definitely are. Firstly you don't understand what I mean about how the "bandwagon" has always been some petty excuse as to why people are disliked: "It's not me it's just the bandwagon". Secondly, you seem to want me to shutup about it and then ask me to explain what it's about.

I won't even get a reasonable or legible response so now I'm wondering why did I fucking bother.