✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do You Let Other Peoples Opinion on Someone Influence Yours?

ViVA Child

Of course it'd be better to teach yourself everything rather than always take advice from someone and essentially put your decisions in their hands.

In that sense I don't let people influence me, I'll have full control over how I run my life.

I guess what I was thinking of was people opinions on issues. Like in some sense don't you think it could be good to listen to other people to get a different point of view where you may have not appreciated or taken into consideration (like say on political issues or whatnot)?

Erm, I was joking :p

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually on the first page I and a few others discussed the topic, it was the bait of you bringing up the forum (Which was clearly what the topic was always about) which de-railed it, and now you are acting like the victim.

My opinion on the first page doesn't count? ;___;

Aw shit

Yes it does :hug:

It just got lost between spewage of shit stirring is all.

Aw shit

Yes it does :hug:

It just got lost between spewage of shit stirring is all.

Do you not get it? You really don't understand? Just by posting my quote you are then shit stirring, and I can admit that I am confrontational and if I see something I disagree with I will say it, that's different from stirring shit or 'trolling' which is the intention of planting little situations to build arguments, and that's what you are doing now, which is why you are a hypocrite. If you had some class you would either respond to what I write when I disagree with you (Which at the best of times you do half-assed and often ignore anything you can't answer to) or just shutup and say nothing.

That's all you had to do, apologise to Showbiz for overlooking her post, you didn't have to mention my last retaliation and relate it to shit-stirring.

But as for being an annoying troll that a lot of people don't like (Which is oddly something you seem to be proud of- troll much?) you can learn from the best:

:rolleyes:

Reilly.....

I am going to put you on ignore now.

Because that is the thing to do with hypocritical bullies, which you are.

I have nothing to say to you further.

Your spewing the same insipid waste as always.

Except now you can do it to someone else who wont stand up to you.

Im not mad, and your words mean nothing

You need help

and your going to get whats coming to you.

And when it happens, it will be no ones fault but your own.

And I will laugh.

Reilly.....

I am going to put you on ignore now.

Because that is the thing to do with hypocritical bullies, which you are.

I have nothing to say to you further.

Your spewing the same insipid waste as always.

Except now you can do it to someone else who wont stand up to you.

Im not mad, and your words mean nothing

You need help

and your going to get whats coming to you.

And when it happens, it will be no ones fault but your own.

And I will laugh.

d055.gif

Viva it's about time, all you do is antagonise me into responding and when I do you never have much to say back except vague comments about my character. Oddly often you use the same words that I use when I have a problem with you- in this case hypocritical, you didn't explain why I'm a hypocrite and you've never called me that before haha it's like I'm giving you the ideas.

Reilly Cyrus strikes again.......................... :rolleyes:

What does that even mean! My name sounds similar to Miley and then what? If you enjoy having the sense of humour of an 8 year old then have fun with that.