✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do You Let Other Peoples Opinion on Someone Influence Yours?

ViVA Child

What is that supposed to mean?!?

To be honest I normally agree with Lore but I don't know what she's talking about. And personally the whole 'jumping on the bandwagon' thing is a very exhausted explanation as to why some people are hated on here.

A few posts ago I sarcastically used that as an excuse as to why I'm receiving negative comments, of course I know that people don't just 'jump on a bandwagon' they normally have some reason to criticise someone (As you probably have for me) that spurs them to write something, otherwise they would write nothing at all. The reaction to criticism by acknowledging it is personal is called taking responsibility, not just blaming a 'bandwagon'.

Now looking at Mark or someone like Viva (And quite a few others) who expect criticism from the same members and think its some sort of congregation of people as if we have meetings about attacking them, it's simply because we happen to be outspoken and we're saying what a lot of people are thinking. If it is a 'bandwagon' then it happens for a reason, because certain people on here are tools and some of us can't help but remind them.

So I don't like the idea of ever using this 'bandwagon' theory because even if a handful of people are giving me abuse (Which does happen) I know it's because I've probably said something to antagonise them personally or their friend, so I deal with it. Whining about how people just "Jump on the bandwagon" is like saying "They're only abusing me to be cool, there couldn't possibly be anything wrong with me" and that's incredibly arrogant and sad.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And excessively serious, I'd say............................. :dozey:

It needs to be said somewhere, of course you're going to dislike it because it puts your big excuse of how people only dislike you because they want to be on 'the bandwagon'. You may dislike it, but answering to it is another matter, you can't do that so you just ignore it as being too serious.

I highly doubt you actually believe this, but you always give this impression that the only reason people dislike you is that we're doing it to jump on the bandwagon. It's pretty weird the amount of confrontations you've caused on this forum and often you get hateful reactions from people who don't know anything about you or that you are generally disliked on here, and it's always them and their fault. It's always the 'usual suspects' as you call it, that's pure arrogance. You have a real fault in accepting that maybe people dislike you.

What is that supposed to mean?!?

it means this

Now looking at Mark or someone like Viva (And quite a few others) who expect criticism from the same members and think its some sort of congregation of people as if we have meetings about attacking them, it's simply because we happen to be outspoken and we're saying what a lot of people are thinking. If it is a 'bandwagon' then it happens for a reason, because certain people on here are tools and some of us can't help but remind them.

Except the Viva Child part, I don't have any problems with her.

It's not a "bandwagon", it's just people who think in a similar way I guess and post it in public. When you're around here for a while you notice how people acts and naturally you'll dislike some of them based in the stupid things they do or post over and over again. It's as simple as that.