✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do You Let Other Peoples Opinion on Someone Influence Yours?

ViVA Child

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm totally going out of topic, but know that nobody can ever change internet behavior. So to all the noobies who want Reilly to stop being a "Kunt" , just ignore him or don't respond. Jeesh.

Hold on! I am not the only one, we are a bandwagon.

We discuss these things beforehand and tactically plan out on a big internet map which forum members we are going to invade with little pins. Even though I don't ever talk to any of the 'bandwagon' on here, that is what we do.

We discuss these things beforehand and tactically plan out on a big internet map which forum members we are going to invade with little pins. Even though I don't ever talk to any of the 'bandwagon' on here, that is what we do.

hmm and the truth is revealed :thinking:

I would be more mocking but I don't really want to mock someone who may actually be retarded (as you did claim you are a lawyer care to back that up?).

Oh yeah- I was kidding.

honestly really dont care to prove anything to you. :\ point is I know what I am you can say whatever you like to make you feel good about yourself and sleep good at night :D

Lolokay.

no never, not even with teachers in school or anything because at the end it always ends really bad, i prefer to notice how a person is by myself through the experiences i have with that person, and i try to not influence others as everyone have their right to disagree with and to notice they be wrong or right by themselves.

no never, not even with teachers in school or anything because at the end it always ends really bad, i prefer to notice how a person is by myself through the experiences i have with that person, and i try to not influence others as everyone have their right to disagree with and to notice they be wrong or right by themselves.

Exactly

I mean personally, in order to form an opinion on someone before getting to know them.... I'll have to be told something pretty ridiculous about them... and even then its just something in the back of my mind and maybe Ill be a bit more cautious.

But I'd never treat someone differently to go along with what other people think.

Exactly

I mean personally, in order to form an opinion on someone before getting to know them.... I'll have to be told something pretty ridiculous about them... and even then its just something in the back of my mind and maybe Ill be a bit more cautious.

But I'd never treat someone differently to go along with what other people think.

:cool:

You can thank the flaming for that.

8 pages before discussing about the topic this was made for actually takes place.

awesome.

Actually on the first page I and a few others discussed the topic, it was the bait of you bringing up the forum (Which was clearly what the topic was always about) which de-railed it, and now you are acting like the victim.