✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do You Let Other Peoples Opinion on Someone Influence Yours?

ViVA Child

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

iExcept the Viva Child part, I don't have any problems with her.

Viva's a strange one, and she doesn't pull out the 'bandwagon' card quite as blatantly as Mark, so that may have been unfair of me to say, but she does insinuate that it's a bandwagon. The other day when one member was abused because they'd made an annoyingly silly thread, she said it's like watching a nature video, and often in other threads when someone gets abuse/disagreement from other members she makes these snide comments like "Well another one had their say, who's next?" as if we get together and organise tactics on how to abuse people.

Lore I think I didn't understand your original post because of the way it was worded, possibly there was sarcasm which I didn't pick up on.

No, probably I just couldn't translate my thoughts in a good way :confused: It happens quite a lot :(

I exchanged a few random pm's with her some days ago and she was nice, I don't have time to read threads and stuff so my opinion of her it's just based in those messages. This thread is kinda weird though

ohh that proves the bandwagon theory is wrong :lol:

Jump on Lore! Hate her! You may be a respected member of the forum to me, but if you don't hate her I'll get my cronies to hate on you too!

(Because my sarcasm consistently gets misconstrued I must point out that I am joking and of course another persons opinion on one forum member doesn't influence my opinion whatsoever- bandwagon theory blown to shit)

Jump on Lore! Hate her! You may be a respected member of the forum to me, but if you don't hate her I'll get my cronies to hate on you too!

(Because my sarcasm consistently gets misconstrued I must point out that I am joking and of course another persons opinion on one forum member doesn't influence my opinion whatsoever- bandwagon theory blown to shit)

Y'know, it'd be nice if you could say what you mean for once :P

:lol:

nahh don't worry my sarcasm radar is working today!

^But I just recently created a poetry thread. And besides, I can't think of anything funny right now. :sad:

Post there then :uhoh: :idea:

I read the first page and it wasn't funny in my opinion. I guess we just have a different sense of humor :/