✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What do people make of the 2012 Doomsday theory?

a_face_of_light

they have some coincidences linked to events and persons with predictions in which when made one could not have been influenced by the other.

However I don't know if I believe that doomsday will be December 21st 2012.

maybe something big will happen but to go as far as to say doomsday I'm not so convinced.

I don't anything will happen. I think also another need for the commotion is because the astronomy aspect to it in that that date is when there's a big allignment to the center of the universe. I do find some of the other prophecies by people like nostrdamus interesting but they are usually pretty vague. It'll probably be just like y2k

The theory is bullshit but the film is so bad it's actually quite funny. Kind of like those reeeally low budget horror movies. :wacky:

It's true, the film was so crappy you ended up laughing at the absurdity of what happened.

I don't think it'll happen.

well, this one was worse. I don't want to spoil it for you, in case you do want to watch it in the future, but everything was so exaggerated, it was even more unbelievable than it originally was if you don't believe in this theory. The visual effects were not that good either.