December 1, 201015 yr OMG. I'm listening on Tumblr and I'm crying again. OMG. I just love the band and this community so much :bigcry::bigcry: Can't wait to see the video. :wacky: :bigcry: *puts on repeat* I couldn't resist and I'm back on the boat:cry: I'm with you girls!! :hug: :cry:
December 1, 201015 yr that makes sense. by the way, to people who are still listening to it on tumblr. you can download it in mp3 format from a link in my signature, but I'm not telling you which one go figure! :P EDIT: ps. the video is AWESOME.
December 1, 201015 yr It keeps saying error:( I tried to open it in a new link and I got the same thing, but it's still playing in the old window, so maybe it's just overloaded? Keep trying? And there's a link to mp3 download in someone's signature.
December 1, 201015 yr no video yet? It's a charity single, don't post download links :uhoh: it's a charity single? where does it say this? I think I missed that.
December 1, 201015 yr no video yet? It's a charity single, don't post download links :uhoh: Is it a charity single? :thinking:
December 1, 201015 yr it's a charity single? where does it say this? I think I missed that. :uhoh: I guess I confused it with Boots :shame:
December 1, 201015 yr Well, they could make it a charity single! :nice: For AIDS day or something. Since it's on the same day :shrug:
December 1, 201015 yr that makes sense. by the way, to people who are still listening to it on tumblr. you can download it in mp3 format from a link in my signature, but I'm not telling you which one go figure! :P EDIT: ps. the video is AWESOME. Thank youuuuuuuuuuu!!!:D
December 1, 201015 yr AJHFGJKSFDHGKJFSHGKJF I hate my timezone sometimes. Anyone see the video? Did it look purdy? :shy:
December 1, 201015 yr IT LEAKED?!?!?! Well, not per sé VEVO posted the video on their site for about an hour at 5am this morning it's since been taken back down but while it was up people ripped it and ripped the audio from that. :)
December 1, 201015 yr AJHFGJKSFDHGKJFSHGKJF I hate my timezone sometimes. Anyone see the video? Did it look purdy? :shy: it's amazing. I'll DM you a link on twitter.
December 1, 201015 yr it's amazing. I'll DM you a link on twitter. video? please PM me the link :bomb:
December 1, 201015 yr :bigcry: oh my GOD. We sing on a Coldplay track, guys. I can't even...comprehend this. OH MY GOD THE FIREWORKS AT THE END.
December 1, 201015 yr I'm freaaaaaking out here. Oh man. Well at least I don't have to wait til 8 anymore and throw away my whole night! DOWNLOAD FASTER :bomb:
December 1, 201015 yr I uploaded the song in mp3 Hope you enjoy it : ) EDIT: No direct download links please!
December 1, 201015 yr As much as leaks make me not die of anticipation...I hope we all still download the song and video legally tonight...:uhoh: Yes, I'm one of those people.
December 1, 201015 yr This song is absolutely gorgeous! I hope the rest of the album is like this. :)
December 1, 201015 yr I uploaded the song in mp3 Hope you enjoy it : ) Links are not allowed outside the multimedia section, it could be bad for the forum if the EMI guys find that :uhoh: Edit: Even in MM there should be NO links to copyrighted material.
December 1, 201015 yr Some bloke on the Muse forums said he heard it already. How did he do such a thing? He was on the boat :)
Create an account or sign in to comment