✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Coldplay Christmas Song 2010! Christmas Lights // behind-the-scenes footage in first post (parts

antshar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, tumblr deleted my christmas lights post :/

They said that coldplay infromed them.

I kind of feel a tad bit bad about posting it before it was due to be released.

But I know that I'm going to be purchasing the song anyway on itunes like as soon as it comes out. So I'm not trying to rip them off or anything... I love them too much :nice:

You can't see any of the breath from their mouths, which I find interesting, but I think they look kind of cold and antsy :lol:. I guess that's what happens when you keep rockstars out past their bedtime :P.

yeah, Chris looks a bit antsy, he doesn't look at the camera very much... but whatever, I don't mind, it's still amazing :wacky:

out of interest, has anybody decoded the latin on the top of the stage?

Saw it in AnnaElizabeth's sig and it reminded me.

*pops up* Classicist to the rescue!

"I believe that Elvis still lives". I love it because it's in such proper Latin grammar- Chris must have done it, seeing as he was a Classics major in college (like me :wacko:) :D

You can take it in after 56 plays in the space of 3 hours on itunes.

I.....can't.....stop....it...... :dead:

pssh, I'm wayyyyy past 56 plays :P it's an illness, I tell you :uhoh:

um, no one better complain about that- it's so much better that your voices are actually ON A FUCKING COLDPLAY TRACK. seriously, screw the video, I think THAT'S the most amazing part. :wacko:

every time I hear that part, I'm like "that's Coldplaying, on a Coldplay track!" :bomb: :D

THIS:bomb:

i can't wait to hear it in about 10 minutes:bomb::D

Aww, tumblr deleted my christmas lights post :/

They said that coldplay infromed them.

I kind of feel a tad bit bad about posting it before it was due to be released.

But I know that I'm going to be purchasing the song anyway on itunes like as soon as it comes out. So I'm not trying to rip them off or anything... I love them too much :nice:

:thinking:

Coldplay informed them? Did they check this thread and see your tumblr link here?

I thought (like someone wrote before) it would only bother Emi...

Don't feel bad. It's not your fault. Vevo leaked the song, not you.

And you didn't post a download link.

We're all gonna buy it on iTunes later! :)

I want a physical CD too :bigcry:

yeah but for those who, like me, boycott all things related to Apple, then it's a dead end! XD

This is exactly how I feel Aurelie! :P

I feel like the video makes it seem MORE out of place :lol:. But that's just me. I don't really care, since it was amazing to be a part of it in any small way, but if there wasn't a story behind the people on the boat, whether I was a part of it or not, I'd see this video and be like "so why the hell did they throw a boat in there?" :P

I seriously have Pavlov's Dog syndrome, though. I was just listening to it on a bus and in the city and stuff, and I sang our part every time and had a irresistible urge to raise my arm...

I did think the boat bit was a tad random, but I don't think it detracted from the video at all. I did really like the balloon release... I wish they had lingered on that a little more.

OOH, I JUST REALIZED YOU CAN LISTEN TO THOSE INTERVIEWS ONLINE. :cheesy:

where? Where? WHERE? :D

http://www.xfm.co.uk/ :dance:

It's just "listen live" at the top :D

Even though I live in England I don't own a legit radio, so thank God for online listening :P

:( that link is only for UK residents. Anywhere else?