December 2, 201015 yr ^I don't think a lot of people know Coldplay has a new song Only the people I've told actually know about it :thinking:
December 2, 201015 yr #12 on the French iTunes. It was 20 sth this morning. I think it didnt get enough publicity to go straight to #1..
December 2, 201015 yr Still # 30 in the UK I despair at the stuff which gets to number 1 #1 is Black eyed peas here.... :dozey:
December 2, 201015 yr #1 is Black eyed peas here.... :dozey: Nicole sherwhetever her name is is #1 here
December 2, 201015 yr Yeah, you guys are probably right about the awareness. I figure it could go to #1 or closer to it later, after it gets more airplay on radio and on TV (if any channels actually show good music videos anymore :dozey:). I just remember the craze that was the release of Violet Hill and Viva la Vida and how huge the numbers were, but I guess those are proper singles, not holiday songs.
December 2, 201015 yr Nicole sherwhetever her name is is #1 here That song is dreadful. I heard it on X Factor. No wonder nobody takes the charts seriously any more.:dozey: Next you'll be telling me Justin Bieber is number two.:rolleyes:
December 2, 201015 yr Music nowadays generally sucks to be honest. The only things that they play anymore is R.A.P. (Retards attempting poetry) and other "heavy but tuneless" music. I'm glad that even CL which is not the most spectacular song ever, is charted. Did you hear that Chris said that LP5 was their "last big shot"? I'm scarred....:cry:
December 2, 201015 yr Did you hear that Chris said that LP5 was their "last big shot"? I'm scarred....:cry: I asked the Oracle about that. I doubt she will answer it, though...
December 2, 201015 yr I asked the Oracle about that. I doubt she will answer it, though... What did you ask specifically?
December 2, 201015 yr :lol: Everyone needs to calm down with all the "last big shot" and "Feburary 9th" stuff :P. We all should know by now the way Chris talks, and besides, I don't think he meant it in a way that said this could be their last album...I think he meant to say that this upcoming album is important in securing their legacy or not. If it's good and critically acclaimed, I think they'll secure ea pretty high place in the musical Mt. Olympus. If it's kind of meh, I think they'll be remembered as a good, popular group, but not one with a lot of lasting influence. On a more pessimistic note, if I were Chris, I'd take huge offense to what American Songwriter said in their last lines of their review of "Christmas Lights": "Considering that Martin sings “Got all kinds of poison in my blood,” we can only hope that Santa doesn’t bring young Apple and Moses any toys with lead-based paints." :stunned: :confused:
December 2, 201015 yr Exactly Chris said that AROBTTH was their last album when that came out and that was 8 years ago...he says it everytime and it's never true. He said they'd be wrapping up their careers at 33 and he's nearly 34 and is working harder than ever. They haven't even finished the album and they're already announcing festivals, releasing Christmas singles etc. He's just paranoid somehow everything is going to be taken away from him.
December 2, 201015 yr Can anyone check how they're doing in Italy? I don't have iTunes here at work and the website I found says they're at #1 but I'm not trusting it that much :uhoh: edit: just saw this #1 on iTunes Italy!!! :dance: :dance:
Create an account or sign in to comment