✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Coldplay Christmas Song 2010! Christmas Lights // behind-the-scenes footage in first post (parts

antshar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it is a bit....weird to some extent.

Their worst song ever was either Ode to Deodorant or We Never Change, with A Whisper coming in a close third and A Spell A Rebel Yell taking silver.

This song just puts the band at end-of-xandy-album stage. Seriously.

#4 in Sweden! :dance: (on iTunes) :D

Oh, and since I've gotten really good response on this, I figured it wouldn't hurt to post it in this thread where most of you wonderful people hang out nowadays.

(I just really want some feedback from people who aren't necessarily my closest friends :P)

It's me, singing Christmas Lights. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Pegrkl5Io]YouTube - Me singing Christmas Lights by Coldplay[/ame]

I'll remove it if we're still not allowed to post links :nice:

Oh, and since I've gotten really good response on this, I figured it wouldn't hurt to post it in this thread where most of you wonderful people hang out nowadays.

(I just really want some feedback from people who aren't necessarily my closest friends :P)

It's me, singing Christmas Lights.

You've got a beautiful voice, Anna! I love it. :nice:

+1

It's still no Neutron Star Collision, thankfully.

I have to admit that I started laughing when I read this comment. And this is despite the fact that I like "Neutron Star Collision" for what it is (a non-album song that accompanies a stupid movie) and love "Christmas Lights" for what it is (a non-album Christmas song).

Coincidentally enough, I actually wrote a note comparing the two to my sister when I forwarded her the link to the Christmas Lights video earlier, saying that I actually love it when my favourite bands release non-album songs that allow them to work outside the confines of writing a "serious" album.... and then mentioned that at least this one doesn't have clips from freaking New Moon (or whatever the film is called). ;)

It's me, singing Christmas Lights.

;) Dear AnnaElisabeth - it sounds really great with you singing!

Super nice sjungit! Tack!