✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you thankful for?

hotdensestate

We are a sickeningly consumeristic society without often giving much thought to what we should be grateful for, so let's kill all our cynicism for a few minutes and rattle off what we are grateful for in our lives and give each other warm, turkey-baste-covered-hugs! :nice:

I am thankful for my food, my clothes, my wi-fi, my netbook, my mechanical pencils, my binder dividers, my comfy jacket, my to do lists, Feynman lectures, people that seed their torrents, musicians, my lovely headphones, my pet birds, my friends, ctrl-f, books online, public libraries, MIT OCW, Dr Pepper, Nutella, fancy bread, my awesome teachers, my Rhodes keyboard, my mp3 player, my agenda that I use so as not to loose track of all my homework, my comforter, my old stuffed animals, and my GPA. Also many other things. But they would take a really long time to type out.

What bout choo? Discuss.

Yes and I was saying that this is a good thing, people with comfortable lives can be obsessed with being better then others around them and they need to realise that all of us are living a dream in comparison to how people are living in many parts of the world.

im thankful i have enough left overs to carry me over for a few days

im thankful my grandfather is 90 and healthy

Im thankfull Im not homeless

Im thankful that Im 19 and legally an adult.

im thankfull for coldplays music and for the help theyve been thought my entire life (yeah I said it... bite me)

Im thankful for every ounce of sanity i have

Im thankful that i have patience, and endurance

im thankful this shit day is almost over

I'm thankfull that my life isn't a living nightmare, like some poor kid on the streets or without any family.

And sharpies.

Yes and I was saying that this is a good thing, people with comfortable lives can be obsessed with being better then others around them and they need to realise that all of us are living a dream in comparison to how people are living in many parts of the world.

These, and also music in general.

And kindness from my family, and understanding, and honesty, and I could go on forever, tbh.

Guest howyousawtheworld
I think a lot of us don't think about that.

I do as well. In fact lots of people, including myself often put into perspective the advantages I have over other less fortunate people in this world.

My family, my friends, having a nice house, bed, food and warm clothes, having the chance to learn things and attend nice university, living in a small but quiet country without wars or hunger, getting the chance to talk everyday with friends from all over the world. thanks for the internet too, it sounds superficial but life would be so different without it.

Also I'm thankful I got to know two of the most amazing people in the world even if they are not here anymore.

and music of couse, it makes everything better.

aside for the things already mentioned, I'm thankful for my mom. who always believes in me despite the fact that I've screwed up in a lot of things. I'm thankful for my class schedule. I'm thankful for my laptop, we will always stick together no matter what.

My dictionary and thesaurus, my pictures, books, having my own room, DQ, pomelo, and many more!