✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you thankful for?

hotdensestate

living... be... and be conscious of it.

It looks like he may have been drunk when he wrote that but I basically agree with the sentiment, I can't answer the question in a list of things because there is a gigantic quantity of things I could say. The main one is that I am living comfortably, conscious of everything around me and have freedom.

I'm thankfull that my life isn't a living nightmare, like some poor kid on the streets or without any family.

And sharpies.

This. Well, I know that I can be quite unlucky sometimes and I get depressed....but I never get super duper depressed, because I am always saying to myself that it could be much much worse which makes me feel better.

I am mainly thankful that I have a family I love and who loves me and that I have friends (eventhough there are not many who can be called real friends) and that I am healthy.

I know this is the typical stuff people should be thankful for, so this might be a boring post haha

I'm thankful for being aware. I'm not living with blinders on, like some people I know.

I've seen different cultures, countries, people, and I'm open to new ideas and ways of life.

I'm also grateful for my health, soft peppermints (SO DELICIOUS), my cats, hot guys, music, my education, etc.

I am thankful for

my mother,

wifi ( preferably free ),

my school books,

my hearing, sight, smell, touch and taste,

the times I have a working pen when taking a message over the phone,

Stephen Fry,

how amazing my friends are,

the way I can say I have friends in other countries,

music,

working tv remotes,

my sphincter muscles

and lots more.

That I was adopted

my parents & my bro :heart:

the friends I have

that I got to grow up on the country side (close to the ocean, woods, animals, farms. I could run around and play quite freely, as a kid should be able to do I think)

music

cameras

that I have traveled quite a lot even if it has only been in europe

that I was not born with any kind of disability

that I get a tan easily haha

that I'm not a spoiled brat