✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Question about girls

roquejose

Hi all,I'm 19,still a virgin and have never had girlfriends yet,don't smoke neither drink alcohol,at the moment i'm succesfull in university,I am waiting for the ideal girl but she doesn't come,I'm not shy (perhaps a bit anxious),what do you think I could do? Thank you a lot.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm. I assume you're nice, in which case honestly if girls had any sense they would be all over you.

Go out with friends and meet people, find a girl you like, hang out with her, tell her. I dunno how to help much besides that. I guess just you can't "wait for the perfect girl," you have to go out there and look and whilst looking wait until you see one you like, I guess, but after that you have to take some initiative, generally. Good luck.

I watched Everybody Loves Raymond, and Robert felt lonely and wanted the right girlfriend beacuse the others sucked, so Raymond told Robert that the right girl is out there somewhere.

Later, Debra says that you shouldn't picture that ideal girl, or else everyone would be like crap, and you'd have some kind of fear of commitment.

Everybody Loves Raymond is the only source of daily values and advice for my life :blank:

19 is not a bad age to be a virgin ya know.

18 is the right time to start dating, since you're more mature and you're ready to take responsibilities, also depending if you are mature for your age.

It's not bad to have a boyfriend or girlfriend younger than 18, but IMO I feel like I'd be ready.

I watched Everybody Loves Raymond, and Robert felt lonely and wanted the right girlfriend beacuse the others sucked, so Raymond told Robert that the right girl is out there somewhere.

Later, Debra says that you shouldn't picture that ideal girl, or else everyone would be like crap, and you'd have some kind of fear of commitment.

Everybody Loves Raymond is the only source of daily values and advice for my life :blank:

BAD ADVICE, HER NAME IS DEBORAH, NINGBAT

jk Destrokk :heart:

It is impossible to make judgement without more information, and ultimately until we all knew you in person, but if you feel you have the necessary attributes to attract a partner then your best bet is to work your way into a position where you will meet like-minded people (or a specific type of person different to yourself if you are filled with self loathing).

Are you ever in the position where you are in situations with girls you are interested in? You mention that you are successful at University so would it be possible to involve yourself in some extra curricular activities which may help you mix with people you have yet to meet?

Aside to that simply carry on doing what you are doing and something will happen sooner or later I am sure. I know a couple of really nice guys, attractive too, who didn't get a girlfriend until they were at least 22 as they were waiting for the right person. There is no shame in it.

Have you ever been in a position where you have made your feelings known to a girl? Or is there nobody around who you have an interest in?

me too, except older :|

I think a lot of it has to do with self-confidence which I don't have enough of.

same here :blank:

This is good advice I think

Hm. I assume you're nice, in which case honestly if girls had any sense they would be all over you.

Go out with friends and meet people, find a girl you like, hang out with her, tell her. I dunno how to help much besides that. I guess just you can't "wait for the perfect girl," you have to go out there and look and whilst looking wait until you see one you like, I guess, but after that you have to take some initiative, generally. Good luck.

Hi all,I'm 19,still a virgin and have never had girlfriends yet,don't smoke neither drink alcohol,at the moment i'm succesfull in university,I am waiting for the ideal girl but she doesn't come,I'm not shy (perhaps a bit anxious),what do you think I could do? Thank you a lot.

Could it possibly be that maybe your standards are too high?

I'm not saying hook up with the next girl that walks past, but are you maybe dismissing girls that you don't see as 'perfect for you'.

I guess you need to put yourself out there a little, smile and say hi to girls. Engage in casual conversation and see if that leads to getting to know each other better. You generally need to get to know a girl first before you have sex with them. :P

Unless it's one of those drunken hookups :uhoh:, but you said you don't drink.

Basically just be yourself, it will happen in time. Goodluck! :)

roquejose, you sound pretty much exactly like me. Even the same age. :blank:

I'm telling you, there is something seriously wrong with all the guys around you! I still say that they are just too intimidated by your beauty, superior intellect, and funny as shit wit. :hug:

me too, except older :|

I think a lot of it has to do with self-confidence which I don't have enough of.

Maybe you could slowly work on that, by striking up a conversation with a girl while you're in a group situation first?

Then as you build confidence you'll feel comfortable approaching girls on your own.

OMG you are so like me. :|

I'm telling you, there is something seriously wrong with all the guys around you! I still say that they are just too intimidated by your beauty, superior intellect, and funny as shit wit. :hug:

:lol: Katie, you're way too sweet, and you flatter me too much! :hug: But honestly, around here there's always much better-looking people than me. (For me at least) it's really not hard to see why guys don't really go for me much.

Oh well, hello gorgeous.

Wanna go out?

Duh. :charming:

This sounds like me, except I'm a girl! :P

Let's hang out. :wink3:

Yeah but that was for matching up homosexual people.

Well I'd imagine it was because it was totally GAY

:lol:!

Haha,well,I'm seeing I'm not alone...Perhaps It has some relation with our musical taste?

Nah, I don't think so. . .:P

I think you just need to go out on some dates, take every opportunity to meet new people. :wacko: