✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Question about girls

roquejose

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nono haha,I don't,I mean that perhaps we look for real love,and not for a one-night relathionship.

Haha that's true. There was this guy once that I was totally in love with, and we were good friends for a while. Until he started pressuring me to hook up with him. And I said no because I was looking for an actual relationship, and he just wanted a friends-with-benefits type thing. :disappointed:

Haha that's true. There was this guy once that I was totally in love with, and we were good friends for a while. Until he started pressuring me to hook up with him. And I said no because I was looking for an actual relationship, and he just wanted a friends-with-benefits type thing. :disappointed:

Often I look for a friends-with-benefits situation (Like I am now) but I do make that clear as early as I can, but the first time you talk to a girl you can't exactly go "Oh by the way if you end up wanting to fuck me I want that but not an actual relationship". But even in one date it should come up in conversation, that you aren't looking for anything serious right now. My worst ever date was when I met a girl for a meal, and I had just broken up with someone a few weeks before so I wasn't planning on anything serious, she found this out just after we ordered food, and she said she would never have sex with someone unless the relationship was months in and trust had been built. So we both knew then and there that nothing would happen, so we sat in relative silence, every now and then commenting on how the food is alright, good times.

I do think if he wanted a friends-with-benefits type situation he should have made that clear at some point.

Often I look for a friends-with-benefits situation (Like I am now) but I do make that clear as early as I can, but the first time you talk to a girl you can't exactly go "Oh by the way if you end up wanting to fuck me I want that but not an actual relationship". But even in one date it should come up in conversation, that you aren't looking for anything serious right now. My worst ever date was when I met a girl for a meal, and I had just broken up with someone a few weeks before so I wasn't planning on anything serious, she found this out just after we ordered food, and she said she would never have sex with someone unless the relationship was months in and trust had been built. So we both knew then and there that nothing would happen, so we sat in relative silence, every now and then commenting on how the food is alright, good times.

I do think if he wanted a friends-with-benefits type situation he should have made that clear at some point.

I can understand why people want that type of relationship, but I've never even had a boyfriend and he knows that, so I was just hurt at how insensitive it was for him to think that I would want something like as my first "relationship". He was a jerk anyways, I just found out the hard way. :shrug:

Hahahha that's hilarious rofl rofl rofl

Hi all,I'm 19,still a virgin and have never had girlfriends yet,don't smoke neither drink alcohol,at the moment i'm succesfull in university,I am waiting for the ideal girl but she doesn't come,I'm not shy (perhaps a bit anxious),what do you think I could do? Thank you a lot.

if all men's were like you.

take time 19 they're young

because today in the 21st century the girls were too much modern and bitch with men's. because they think more about their comfort and compromise . and real women are hidden as you.

then you have time to find the right person but not seek the perfect girl because not exist.

and we all live in a superficial world not forget.

Oh well, hello gorgeous.

Wanna go out?

You already have someone... getting greedy I see :lol:

I see a Lauren comment in here but no Briggins. Those are the only two Emily's I know! :o

...modest :P

For me I guess I just haven't found the right girl who I am interested in. I often find I need to have a click with someone by talking to them. College didn't have anyone and HS was way too cliquey. Also being quiet makes things tough. I sometimes wish I was more forward because I think I'm a pretty likable person.

Play this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeEuFWLt3WU]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Gua-ran-TEED any lovely lady that walks past will be taken in by your mucho suave style by playing this, and gua-ran-TEED, you'll get laid.