✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Underrated Songs?

Strawberry Swinger

What are the most underrated Coldplay songs in your opinion?

Dunno if there is a thread like this, hope there isn't...

Here's my list of the songs that I think that should have been singles/released on an album/played live more often...

Only Superstition

I Ran Away

Crests Of Waves

Gravity

Ladder To The Sun

Spies

Politik

Warning Sign

A Whisper

Amsterdam

Square One

X&Y

Cemeteries Of London

Yes

Death And All His Friends

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other night people were really surprised when I told them Spies was my favourite song. I'd do anything to hear that live!! :(

Others on your list I'd want to hear more often are all the songs at the end of AROBTTH!! Daylight, Amsterdam, AROBTTH..... One more song I find underated is High Speed.... great song, love the bass in it.

hahahahaha nisam video da si iz Hrvatske! pozdrav za suseda! :) :) :)

i razumem zasto te podseca na narodnjake (koje mrzim) ali meni se svidja jer je bas uvrnuto. :)

I find Yes to be a cool,twisted song... the lyrics are awesome and Chris sings so low... :)

Da, mrzim ih i ja. Thats why I dont like "Yes" if there wasnt that part I'd like it more.

I wish Speed of sound wasn't on the album. To me it's such a pointless song. The text is ridiculous, the musuc is such a dull copy of Clocks... IMO, they should have used Square One as the first single....

I agree that it probably shouldn't have been the first single. But disagree about it not being on the album. IMHO Speed of Sound is still a tune; even if you see similarities with Clocks. It still works as an album track (not a single)