[11-June-2011] Coldplay @ Pinkpop Landgraaf festival, Netherlands

Carlaatje

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They mentioned the extra stage months ago when Coldplay was announced

http://www.nu.nl/muziek/2390544/coldplay-speelt-pinkpop.html

Article is in Dutch (sorry), it says that Coldplay wants an extra stage on the field and that they did that before. They did the c-stage thing before, that's why I thought about it. If they can do a c-stage in Nijmegen, they can also pull it off in Landgraaf.

I wonder if they're gonna do they're whole performance there, that would really be cool and I would be standing at the front!:D

50,000 Pinkpop tickets sold in single day

Some 50,000 tickets have been sold for the Pinkpop music festival during the first day people could buy them. Some 33,000 of them were weekend tickets, the other 17,000 were single day tickets.

The annual event in the southern province of Limburg will take place between 11 and 13 June. Performances will be given by a number of bands including Manic Street Preachers, Kaiser Chiefs, Coldplay, Foo Fighters and Kings of Leon.

Tickets were purchased by people in Holland, Belgium and Germany. Those sold in Germany have not yet been included in the tally. Around 50,000 weekend tickets are still available, as well as 10,000 day tickets for Saturday and as many for Sunday.

http://www.rnw.nl/english/bulletin/50000-pinkpop-tickets-sold-single-day

yea i would love to meet you too :nice: im going with 2 friends that you already met in London when coldplay play in wembley, i was there too, but due some family problems i had to leave london earlier and i could not made the meet up :) so you pbb will recognise them 1st :P