[11-June-2011] Coldplay @ Pinkpop Landgraaf festival, Netherlands

Carlaatje

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

festival pinkpop

Hi On 11 June I'm going to the festival pinkpop, to see Coldplay.

I think a lot of songs to be played this song and first Concert their I see and I'm very very excited and waiting lot of time but I really hope there would be not a situation Coldplay will play only six songs: (I wanted to know even though I know I did not really think anyone knows the answer Maybe some songs might be the fifth album, I know it's supposed to come out on October and yet if these are not songs so what I did think Viva era has already ended so if LP4 ends and LP5 not out yet what they will play , Christmas lights? hahaha I'dont think that. even Christmas is over ....

I just hope the end will be good:)

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

33 days now.

I'm actually more looking forward to another concert in August at the moment...

Well, just regarding seeing Coldplay, not meeting some of you. :)

It's high time for the guys to give us *something* so I can get in proper excitement mode. :disappointed:

One month left today :)

I noticed the date when I wrote it ofr my exam this morning... It's weird because feel like you wait for ages but finally it's already May and time keeps flying :)

^ Congratulations! :D

I don't know if it's been said already, but a few days ago I was watching the time scheme of Pinkpop and I saw that Coldplay and Ash were playing on the same day and I suddenly remembered that blog from Roadie #42 in which Tim Wheeler from Ash was in the studio to play with Coldplay. Do you guys think there will happen something between Coldplay en Tim Wheeler at Pinkpop, like they will play a song together or something?

They'll be on different stages. :bigcry:

I was so looking forward to see Ash but no chance, I won't leave the Main Stage.

But their set will be over long before CP take the stage... so fingers crossed your speculation will become reality!

I don't know if i'm leaving main stage or not :P I really want to be in front when Coldplay is playing, but I also want to see a lot of other things! So I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do :P Last year it wasn't very hard to get at the front, but that was not with a headliner...

Hi guys, i have a question about the camping site..

We have 4 camp site, one is for handicapt people, what about the others? do you know how ppl are selected to the others ones? is something like" 1st arriving 1st served?"

And what time they open the camps ?

Some people start queuing for a campsite the evening before. Camping A is popular because it's next to Pinkpop.

If you have one big tent it shouldn't be a problem, if you have 4 separate tents it's better to arrive at the same time.

I found this on the Pinkpop website:

The best camping option for physically disabled people is Campsite A, which is more accessible and has more facilities for disabled people. For more information write to [email protected] or call +31-46 475 67 17.

If I were you I should contact them, just to be sure. Good luck!

Some people start queuing for a campsite the evening before. Camping A is popular because it's next to Pinkpop.

If you have one big tent it shouldn't be a problem, if you have 4 separate tents it's better to arrive at the same time.

I found this on the Pinkpop website:

The best camping option for physically disabled people is Campsite A, which is more accessible and has more facilities for disabled people. For more information write to [email protected] or call +31-46 475 67 17.

If I were you I should contact them, just to be sure. Good luck!

Thanks. We contacted them but we're still not sure wether we can all get on that campsite because we need this paper from the doctor and we can take one person with us. But we are with 5 ppl. It's just in case we can't all get on it even with the right papers if we could still get on camping A.