Carlaatje

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Natascha and Blue Nails :)

Is crazy people queuing one day before the camping is open :freak:

I would if I could :P

Im going with some friends. But they won't join me at the first row. So once I get there Im leaving my friends and queue for front line. They think I'm insame!

We're gonna try to get there early though on saturday, because the parkings are quite far away. At least thats what Ive heard.

Anyone has good experience with the parkings?

I would if I could :P

Im going with some friends. But they won't join me at the first row. So once I get there Im leaving my friends and queue for front line. They think I'm insame!

We're gonna try to get there early though on saturday, because the parkings are quite far away. At least thats what Ive heard.

Anyone has good experience with the parkings?

They're not too far away. Rock Werchter for example, can be worse. There can be a lot of traffic going into the parking sites though.

Looking forward to it. Them playing festival gigs before the new album is out takes us back to the Parachutes/AROBTTH days. :cool:

Voor het eerst is Pinkpop de hele dag live te volgen via de twee themakanalen Cultura24 en 101TV. De volledige concerten zijn te zien op Cultura24 en de 3FM-uitzendingen zijn live op 101.tv te volgen en via 3fm.nl/socialradio. Bij live-muziek worden de concertbeelden van 3VOOR12 gebruikt.

English: you can follow Pinkpop live on Cultura24 and 101TV. I'm not sure if you can watch this outside of the Netherlands, but it's worth a try!

link

They're not too far away. Rock Werchter for example, can be worse. There can be a lot of traffic going into the parking sites though.

Looking forward to it. Them playing festival gigs before the new album is out takes us back to the Parachutes/AROBTTH days. :cool:

Ah ok, good. Thx :)

Its getting really exciting now!

They will start at 9pm right? That seems so early. Normally they go on stage at around 10.30 - 11 pm.

I guess it means a few hours less to hold my pee :p

Ah ok, good. Thx :)

Its getting really exciting now!

They will start at 9pm right? That seems so early. Normally they go on stage at around 10.30 - 11 pm.

I guess it means a few hours less to hold my pee :p

:laugh3: Haha I was thinking the same

:laugh3: Haha I was thinking the same

Well, Pinkpop is known for having the headliners on ridiculously early. I think it's a shame, because you never get the full light show and extra atmosphere that the night time brings.

But on the other hand, it does mean you have to hold your pee a little less longer. :P

there's a time limit to most outdoor festivals, they have to finish by 10:30 pm and try to get things quiet (like that ever happens :rolleyes: )

is anybody else going for more than 1 day?

Benicassim must be so cool. They have stuff on stage until like 6 am. :)

Rock Werchter usually has some pretty late headliners on Thursday and Friday as well.

Benicassim must be so cool. They have stuff on stage until like 6 am. :)

Rock Werchter usually has some pretty late headliners on Thursday and Friday as well.

Pukkelpop too

Carlaatje, we (Blue_girl, Rush, me, ...) are going 3 days.

there's a time limit to most outdoor festivals, they have to finish by 10:30 pm and try to get things quiet (like that ever happens :rolleyes: )

I'm going 3 days!! I really can't wait for Coldplay!

Ah right, that explains things.

I'm just going for the 1 day.

thank you :)

my avatar bring back nice memories too :D

Yeah, it does. I even checked my signed 'goodies' from that legendary evening after I saw your avatar. They had been collecting dust. I really should frame them one of these days.