✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's the worst gift you've ever gotten?

Imke

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Erk, i hate getting like notepads and journals. I mean, I use them, but I'd rather get sketchpads.

The worst is when my grandma used to buy me underwear for Christmas. :| And then I'd try to quick put it away and everyone'd be like 'WHAT'D YOU GET?' and I'm like :disappointed:.

:|

I once got these horrid earrings that were black and shaped like bats from a friend... I can't understand why, because they were really kinda gothic-looking and I've never worn a gothic piece of clothing/accessory in my life. I also saw them in the shops about a week later and they were worth about $5 :P

:shrug:

I once got these horrid earrings that were black and shaped like bats from a friend... I can't understand why, because they were really kinda gothic-looking and I've never worn a gothic piece of clothing/accessory in my life. I also saw them in the shops about a week later and they were worth about $5 :P

haha awesome story! :lol:

So is she now an ex-friend too?:P

I can't remember any really bad gifts I would have gotten but my grandma tends to do so that if you wish for something specific and it's something she doesn't like, she gets you something else instead. So if you don't wish for anything specific she doesn't know what to give but if you do there's no guarantee you get that... :rolleyes:

at the time one of my closest friends

she wrapped it in pretty paper and everything and added a bow

I gave her an Elizabeth Arden gift set

I'll have to remember that one :D

Posting?:rolleyes:

OH SNAP REILLY

YOU GOT DONE THERE

I can has? :awesome: