✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's the worst gift you've ever gotten?

Imke

I know ... appreciate what you get, be happy, the intention counts etc, etc, etc ... but what's the worst/ugliest gift someone gave you for Christmas, for your birthday or just in general?

For me it has to be the fake Dolce&Gabbana purse that my father gave me. I don't even wear those brands and I don't think I would if I could afford it and besides, you can spot that it's fake from miles away.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles blanket. :blank:

Haha no I actually liked the blanket it was the packaging that pissed me off, because it looked massive so I was wondering what it could be, like a big TV (TV's were fat fuckers back then) or something you can build so I spent many days in anticipation wondering what this giant present could possibly be, dreaming of so many different things, and the hours of fun I'd get from this huge thing whatever it is- and wow it's a blanket, I can like, sleep in that. Woo. :disappointed:

I was a good kid so I pretended I loved it (If I ever have kids and they turn out like those little spoiled bastards who throw tantrums at opening a gift on some of those funny videoclip shows- I'm knocking the kid out) but deep down I was bitterly disappointed.

There was this one time when my dad went on a trip somewhere when I was about 11, and he gave my brothers and me some gifts when he came back. I can't remember what my brothers got, but he gave me this purple purse and I was just so bummed because 1) I hated purses (still do for the most part) and 2) it was really ugly. It wasn't a Christmas present, but it was still just a horrible gift, I thought. :P And I felt kind of guilty for not liking it.

Haha no I actually liked the blanket it was the packaging that pissed me off, because it looked massive so I was wondering what it could be, like a big TV (TV's were fat fuckers back then) or something you can build so I spent many days in anticipation wondering what this giant present could possibly be, dreaming of so many different things, and the hours of fun I'd get from this huge thing whatever it is- and wow it's a blanket, I can like, sleep in that. Woo. :disappointed:

I was a good kid so I pretended I loved it (If I ever have kids and they turn out like those little spoiled bastards who throw tantrums at opening a gift on some of those funny videoclip shows- I'm knocking the kid out) but deep down I was bitterly disappointed.

Haha ... I had a similar experience. :blank:

We visited an aunt for Christmas and there were these huge wrapped presents under the Christmas tree. My brother and I were both super-curious and of course assumed that it was for us since we were the only children around ... but nada, my aunt didn't even give us any gift, those were bed sheets for her daughter.

The only gifts we received that day were little brooches that our cousin gave us.

We tried to smile anyway. :blank:

Sounds bad Imke D: The worst is you don't wanna hurt the person's feelings so you pretend you like it!

I remember I got an umbrella with horses printed on it once, never used it :uhoh:

I could never tell someone that I didn't like the gift, it was a gift after all. D: But some things my father gave me were just ... I don't know, almost thoughtless. :uhoh:

Haha I can't imagine you with a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles blanket. :lol:

The worst presents I ever got were a Beauty and the Beast castle thingy and a Barbie shirt. :| When I was like 8. :shifty:

But I was good and pretended to love it.

This really fancy and expensive doll my grandma gave me when I was little. I hated girly stuff then so that was pretty much the worst gift anyone could have ever given me :wacky:. I opened the wrapper a little and saw the doll's curly hair and then I threw it away and started to cry :awesome: lul