March 14, 200917 yr I said a Brazilian beach, not f'ing Bondi Beach! :angry: Yeah!!! They can't buy us with anything... NOT ANY beach! :angry: I'll start taking pics of all the kittens I see, cause they won't last long :(
March 14, 200917 yr I said a Brazilian beach, not f'ing Bondi Beach! :angry: The poor kittens i lol'd. im a terrible person. :lol:
March 14, 200917 yr oh god please no..... guy's puppet is creepy enough to begin with :sick: And lol :lol: we'd actually like for the guy pupper to hve MORE clothes on... like a hat for example... But what if, in defense, they pull out that scene from the tour diary where Chris saves a kitten? :uhoh: it's been reversed actually Chris is putting them IN the ceiling coz he wants to get rid of them :bigcry: DOn't shoot! L :bigcry:
March 14, 200917 yr Ok I know I shouldn't laugh at all this kittens killing but I can't help it :lol:
March 14, 200917 yr No response either...they've been on to post those pics and yet have ignored our pleas. Heartless :disappointed:
March 14, 200917 yr time to start the kittens from far away campaign :lol: :lol: Exactly!! I have sent a tweet to CP as well which goes: @coldplay Do the Coldplay-shaped puppets like cute kittens? If so, they should voice their opinion for a Latin America tour soon!
March 14, 200917 yr time to start the kittens from far away campaign :lol: :lol: Are you suggesting we mail them actual kittens to The Bakery until they are so over run with kitties they are forced into fleeing to Latin America? :p
March 14, 200917 yr Are you suggesting we mail them actual kittens to The Bakery until they are so over run with kitties they are forced into fleeing to Latin America? :p :lol:
March 14, 200917 yr :lol: i never thought i'd condone animal cruelty, but i will most certainly kitty-spam their twitter :sneaky:
March 14, 200917 yr :lol: i never thought i'd condone animal cruelty, but i will most certainly kitty-spam their twitter :sneaky: By spamming you're NOT condoning animal cruelty, you're being nice and trying to save kitties :nice: :P
March 15, 200917 yr this reminded me of the south america tour date discussion here: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmceqIu0m9w]YouTube - MTV Especial -Interview Coldplay 2009 Legendado[/ame] :cry:im so sorry they havent scheduled any dates there yet!
March 15, 200917 yr ^Thanks for posting that interview again! See? He wrote the songs wondering how would they sound live in Latin America and can't book a single date there!! Isn't it ironic?? Don't know if that's been posted before but a friend of mine (Paulinha) posted in the Brazilian forum an article from Rolling Stone Argentina saying that Coldplay would visit South America in november --> http://www.rollingstone.com.ar/nota.asp?nota_id=1107295 Some time ago a Chilean newspaper also mentioned november as a possible date. November is soooooo far away, the guys will be bored and exhausted but obviously it's much better than nothing! Since now there's nothing else to be done I just want them to confirm the dates, because I'm afraid they keep postponing them and end up deciding not to come at all :(
March 15, 200917 yr @ Cris You have to see it in a different way ... They just save the best for last :) And if the Wembley dates are their last for a while, they should be able to go on a holiday afterwards and they will then be so anxious to play South/Latin America that you get an extra special tour :)
March 15, 200917 yr but we don't want an special tour! last time we got this special latin american tour but we didn't even have the x&y stage.. it was just a black stage with nothing on it :angry: it was awesome (they played lots of parachutes/arobtth songs, but it wasn't part of the tour) okay, I don't mind if they play at a school or outside my house, I just want them to come here and sing for me :bigcry:
March 15, 200917 yr Yeah. I understand what you mean. You don't want to be tacked on at the end when they've been off for a while and are all hairy and out of practise. You want to be part of the full Viva Tour.
March 15, 200917 yr Awww .... I didn't mean to upset you in any way :( And I totally can see what you mean, sorry! But hey ... when saying that you wouldn't mind them playing outside your house, that would be INDEED A SPECIAL TOUR!!! :laugh3: Do you have a balcony? I mean, so that they are able to serenade you underneath it?!? :laugh3: Sorry ... got carried away a little :( I REALLY hope that you will get your dates and that they will be part of the actual tour and not just clinged to the end of it ... Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you :)
March 15, 200917 yr Yeah. I understand what you mean. You don't want to be tacked on at the end when they've been off for a while and are all hairy and out of practise. You want to be part of the full Viva Tour. Exactly. The special tour was intimate and amazing, but we didn't have that wonderful big screen, we didn't have the cameras and so on... It's like they coming in the VLV tour without the butterflies :bigcry: Well, but as Lore said, at least I want them to come :( Thanks for the support girls :kiss:
Create an account or sign in to comment