✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2011 Albums Worth Listening To

The Escapist

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sigging that

I wanted to say that for a while now. I just forget and wait for the "if you hate them then waai are yew still in dah forum??/1" argument.

Curious is that she does like CP, or at least that Martin dude.

:disappointed:

I'm not jumping on a band wagon or anything, but I just don't care wether there are people here that don't like Coldplay, theres a reason why no one makes fun of me for still liking Coldplay.. or at my face :uhoh:

Because I know why people are still here, and I don't brag about Coldplay in the Lounge or anything. I even have friends that hate Coldplay here, so yah.

But I mean, it's funny. Not that I agree that Coldplay sucks, but I just noticed that.

I wanted to say that for a while now. I just forget and wait for the "if you hate them then waai are yew still in dah forum??/1" argument.

:disappointed:

I'm not jumping on a band wagon or anything, but I just don't care wether there are people here that don't like Coldplay, theres a reason why no one makes fun of me for still liking Coldplay.. or at my face :uhoh:

Because I know why people are still here, and I don't brag about Coldplay in the Lounge or anything. I even have friends that hate Coldplay here, so yah.

But I mean, it's funny. Not that I agree that Coldplay sucks, but I just noticed that.

Wasn't making fun of you.

Wow. I've missed a lot in a week.

Anyway, on topic. I haven't really checked out anything from this year yet, as the year is quite young, and my horrible Internet isn't allowing me to check out leaks or streams. I will say, however, that I sincerely hope "The Ritual" by White Lies is at least as good as its predecessor.