✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

If you have to choose a top12 for LP5, which songs would you choose ?

laurenev49

what has Chris done to Jonny :wreck:

:lol::lol:

um, i would say (in no particular order -- other than alphabetical :P):

1000-1 (Ballad Of …)

Aiko

Alien Radio

Cartoon Head

Cartoon Heart

Drunks And Guns

Gardeners On The Frontline

Harbingers Of Doom

It Was A Wonderful Day

Space Symphony

Up With The Birds

Wilderness

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT ON GALLIFREY

SQUEE :cheesy:

Okay, I'm bored, here's the titles I think sound prettiest... And I changed the order because alphabetical order is boooring.

Wondering Star

It Was A Wonderful Day

Gardeners On The Frontline

Harmony

Love In A Lethal Dose

Space Symphony

Alive Day

Cartoon Heart

Up With The Birds

Great Expectations

If I Ever Fall In Love Again

Wilderness

I agree with Spanish Rain, Wedding Bells and Christmas Lights not being on the album. Although I heard rumors of Wedding Bells being a b-side which makes me happy (don't remember where). I also hope we'll FINALLY get to hear Famous Old Painters (especially since Phil (I think it was Phil) said it was a great song).

Aaaanyway, I don't think we'll have any of these songs on the album itself, to be honest. :shrug: Chris has had too many ideas for LP5! But who knows, some might have gotten through to the final cuttings :P

The song titles are kind of.. lame.. :uhoh: Sorry to say it but, seriously..''Buzz?'' 'Sex violence?' 'Hook up?'' :inquisitive: ... Anyway, my list:

1:Famous Old Painters

2: Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

3:Up With The Birds

4: Alive Day

5: If I Ever Fall In Love Again

6:It Was A Wonderful Day

7:Harmony

8:Space Symphony (Cause i'm really curious :p)

9:Alien radio

10:Hurts like heaven

11:Great Expectations

12:Sex Violence (only because i'm really curious!)

I would love to hear Alien Radio!

Gardeners On The Frontline, It Was A Wonderful Day, Love In A Lethal Dose, Sex Violence and Space Symphony sound pretty great to me too.

Spanish Rain won't be on it because it sounds too much like Bruce Springsteen's Dancing in the Dark so they'd probably get sued

I don't think that's the reason... They played it live, I think they could actually be sued for that too. It just belongs to another era

I don't think that's the reason... They played it live, I think they could actually be sued for that too. It just belongs to another era

ok all of these songs were written before the end of the viva era so that means nothing, but i doubt itll be on the record anyway

and btw guys, great expectations (even though it is a gwyneth paltrow movie) is a book by charles dickens (reading it now, at one point he says "rush of blood to the" and im like "head!" and on the next line it turned out to be face :( )

anyway, heres mine...

famous old painters

up with the birds

harbingers of doom (i wrote a poem called that once, or with that in it, i dont remember, watever!)

great expectations (good book, already a song though, doesnt matter)

cartoon heart

it was a wonderful day

love in a lethal dose

gardeners on the front lines

lucky sevens

space symphony

alien radio

wondering star

ok all of these songs were written before the end of the viva era so that means nothing, but i doubt itll be on the record anyway

You are talking about the ones we haven't heard, right? I was just talking about Don Quixote/Spanish Rain. That song was a kind of a "final product", and it just seems completely Viva-ish to me - by the music but also by the theme, the lyrics...

But it's just my opinion... so... it still means nothing. Anyway, the song was so introduced like a "gift" for the Latin America Tour, to celebrate it, and the music was so right for Latin America that... I don't know... it would feel completely illogical to me if they released it a year later in the whole world.

Another opinon : although I completely love the song, I would really dislike to see it on the next album. There are 10/15 precious tracks available on a record and I don't want them to be taken by something we already now! I want new stuff!!! :P

An absolute stab in the dark.

1. Harmony

2. Up With The Birds

3. Gardeners On The Frontline

4. Love In A Lethal Dose

5. Harbingers Of Doom

6. Drunks And Guns

7. Lucky Sevens

8. Cartoon Heart

9. Hurts Like Heaven

10. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

I, for one, would like to hear all of the songs first before I choose which ones should be on LP5. ;-) I find it pointless to pick songs based on their titles. Although, I am betting that LP5 will have 11 tracks. And I base that guess on absolutely no information what-so-ever.

But it's just my opinion... so... it still means nothing. Anyway, the song was so introduced like a "gift" for the Latin America Tour, to celebrate it, and the music was so right for Latin America that... I don't know... it would feel completely illogical to me if they released it a year later in the whole world.

Another opinon : although I completely love the song, I would really dislike to see it on the next album. There are 10/15 precious tracks available on a record and I don't want them to be taken by something we already now! I want new stuff!!! :P

exactly how i think about it

but btw, just because it has a viva feel to it doesnt mean it cant end up on the LP5, i mean famous old painters was finished before the viva era even started and they still considered it to be on the LP5!