✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coachella 2011

ViVA Child

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW YEEZY MA BOI!

sorry AF fans but Kanye just crapped all over AF's set then spat on it. that was something really special. theres a very good reason why that man is the biggest name in music right now, i don't think i need to say it cos all of you just watched it tonight.

Setlist

Dark Fantasy

Power

Jesus Walks

Can't Tell Me Nothing

Diamonds from Sierra Leone

Hell of a Life

Monster

Flashing Lights

Good Life

Love Lockdown

Say You Will

Heartless

Swagger Like Us/ Run This Town / Katy Perry Song

Homecoming

Through the Wire

All Falls Down

Touch The Sky

Gold Digger

All of the Lights

Stronger

Encore

Runaway(Chariots of Fire intro)

Lost in the World

Hey Mama

^Oh, thanks!

I'd found a couple of bad quality recordings on YouTube but wanted something better, that one's pretty OK quality.

Haha yeah it would totally be worth dialup speed! Unfortunately I (and my housemates I guess :P) will just get charged heaps if I go over (don't think I'd be very popular if I did that).

Haha, I just had to go double check my internet plan and you're right, it does just get slowed down. Still, it would suck for everyone else if I did that :p

Ahhh, stop sending links to all these amazing sets, I need to go to bed :bomb:

Thanks, though! :D

Everyone who has never seen The National live before needs to see them immediately, and everyone who HAS seen them needs to see them again. They are the absolute last band I thought I'd use the ludicrous term "face-melting" for, and yet they were easily the best non-headline act I saw all weekend.

Oh yeah, The Strokes were pretty awesome, but I was also ridiculously tired by that point. Must do this festival again, though.

Everyone who has never seen The National live before needs to see them immediately, and everyone who HAS seen them needs to see them again. They are the absolute last band I thought I'd use the ludicrous term "face-melting" for, and yet they were easily the best non-headline act I saw all weekend.

Oh yeah, The Strokes were pretty awesome, but I was also ridiculously tired by that point. Must do this festival again, though.

if you were that impressed at a festival show imagine how good a full length show would be! i can tell you as a fact they are the nearest thing to live music perfection i have ever seen. and i lucky enough to see it from the barrier :D

Well, I know The National are playing Hollywood Bowl later this year, and I'm gonna see if there's any way I can get a good ticket that's not too unreasonable. (I generally hate Hollywood Bowl, though.)

"Squalor Victoria" was a worthy candidate for the best song of the entire weekend from anybody (but competition is stiff), though "Mr. November" was pretty damn awesome both for getting the whole crowd going and because Matt Berninger very nearly crowd surfed over me.