✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coachella 2011

ViVA Child

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of an hour ago, yes, they are now officially sold out of EVERYTHING.

And guess what? My friend wasn't able to get a pass in time. Shitballs. I may have to find different people to meet up with if she refuses to pay a scalper price. :\

mmmmm i dissagree.

at least with this years lineup (aside from the big/medium script acts)

i havent been to either yet so i cant say or compare, Glasto attracts me more though.

Coachella is in palm springs california yes?.... so ...blah.

have you been to both?

I think Coachella is better than Glasto in general.

The thing about Coachella is that it's always a solid lineup. Even the acts in the smallest writing are amazing. I don't think it's the same with Glastonbury.

glastonbury would hardly rank in the top 5 in the world in terms of festival line ups. festivals like rock wercther, roskilde, coachella and others provide far superior line ups year in year out. but a great line up has never been the reason why glasto is held in such high esteem.

glastonbury to many music fans around is like a spiritual musical pilgrimage. its all about being part of that massive tent city with 150 000 for 4 days. its the history, both mythical and factual. its the one festival that even non-music fans know about.

glastonbury is great cos its fucking glastonbury!

mmmmm i dissagree.

at least with this years lineup (aside from the big/medium script acts)

i havent been to either yet so i cant say or compare, Glasto attracts me more though.

Coachella is in palm springs california yes?.... so ...blah.

have you been to both?

Haha, I haven't beein to either. I'm judging them from the other side of the world :P

I'm talking about the lineup, not really the festival itself?

Haha, I haven't beein to either. I'm judging them from the other side of the world :P

I'm talking about the lineup, not really the festival itself?

oh well from what ive heard the lineup is only half of what makes glasto awesome

im lucky im in california so once i have the money for coachella it would just a hour or so drive to get there.

I beg to differ, Eddie.

Coachella is no different an "experience" than Glasto, just a different environment and mindset. It's all about what each person makes it, feels it

for themselves- highly individual. This being true to all venues- large or small, crap set out by a woodshed in the field , to the most elite, lush private venue.:)

Hope your birthday was a great experience for you as well.

• 2 months later...