✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coachella 2011

ViVA Child

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY WOW.

Firstly, Elbow - my reception completely screwed up so I only got to see snippets of all/most songs :bigcry:

I was watching Arcade Fire while having a study session (massage fortunately so I actually could watch, haha) and I agree that they were AMAZING!!!! Those balloons were unlike anything I'd ever seen before, completely unreal! Man, I want to see them live soooooo baaaaaad :bomb: :bomb:

Oh and I missed the second half of Wake Up, grrrrr. I love my friends but... seriously, guys... :P

OH. MY. GOD.

There is no way to humanly describe the amazingness of Arcade Fire's show - especially the synched light up balloons - without actually having been there. Theatrics-wise it was unlike anything I had ever seen (suck it, Yellow balloons), and performance-wise it was completely stellar the whole way through. Intervention still gets me every damn time.

Oh yeah, Conor freaking Oberst was standing in front of us during Arcade Fire. I smiled at him but he just turned away, but whatever.

I'll fill you guys in on the rest of my day later.

OH. MY. GOD.

There is no way to humanly describe the amazingness of Arcade Fire's show - especially the synched light up balloons - without actually having been there. Theatrics-wise it was unlike anything I had ever seen (suck it, Yellow balloons), and performance-wise it was completely stellar the whole way through. Intervention still gets me every damn time.

Oh yeah, Conor freaking Oberst was standing in front of us during Arcade Fire. I smiled at him but he just turned away, but whatever.

I'll fill you guys in on the rest of my day later.

NICE!

IT WAS. Everything was stunning! :bigcry:

god, im such a fangirl. forced my friend to watch the rebroadcast earlier. :laugh3:

I've never seen any live performances from The Strokes. Don't really know what to expect but i'm pretty excited. Thank heavens that my boss is on vacation and I don't have to go to the office. :wacky:

well i woke up about 5hrs late haha. but don't think i really missed much. watching DFA 1979 now and they sound awesome.

they've put a TBA next to 10-30pm which is exactly when Kanye is set to headline. rumours are that rihanna and katy perry will join him on stage. i really hope he doesn't waste 5mins of his set to perform that crap song with katy perry.