June 28, 201115 yr @Ineedyou23- my steam wont work.. can you give me the link ur using to make sure its the same one? I also live in cali, so location shouldnt matter, maybe its just my computer
June 28, 201115 yr Beautiful girls in Sweden it's unbelievable. I can talk with You... More people have troubles with the stream?
June 28, 201115 yr Seems the same as Glasto, maybe a different encore. Still excellent, to say the least. It's a beautiful day in Sweden.
June 28, 201115 yr Setlist same as Glasto so far then. Was hoping they would play Princess Of China but probably not now!! :( Thanks to whoever put the stream link up. Us Against The World sounding goooood
June 28, 201115 yr @rpindacity - http://www.aftonbladet.se/webbtv/noje/article13222450.ab thats what im using.It was choppy all through out Hurts Like Heavem but from yellow on it has been workin fine for me.
June 28, 201115 yr Same setlist but you can feel the magic of Glasto is missing...I should not even think of a comparison, but i can't help it. Politik...my fave for the melody, all the instruments play such an important role in giving different emotions...wow
June 28, 201115 yr http://www.aftonbladet.se/webbtv/noje/article13222450.ab it is working fine for me
June 28, 201115 yr MX/Hurts Like Heaven Yellow In My Place Major Minus Lost! Scientist Shiver Violet Hill God Put a Smile Upon Your Face Everything's Not Lost Us Against The World Politik Viva La Vida
June 28, 201115 yr I like how they seem much more at ease during this gig compared to Glasto... Much smaller crowd and pressure now that it isn't widely broadcast all over the world. You can see them be much more relaxed and having much more interaction with the crowd. Loving it! I always find them best when there's pressure on them to put in a special performance. That edge seems to drive Chris, and he's the ringleader of course. They didn't (and / or couldn't) work the crowd for The Scientist and ENL tonight, but then, while it was a great version of ENL, they didn't even try at the end there. Considering the scale and importance of the gig, I think Glastonbury will go down as one of their greatest ever performances (it was certainly the best performance I've ever seen or heard from them) - and if it's ever beaten it'll only be at Glastonbury, and I'll be very very surprised. All imvho :) <edit> They just neglected the end of Viva too - they should really be milking these moments I reckon. The crowd were well up for a big singalong!
Create an account or sign in to comment