✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin 'heartbroken over parents' split'

iPsy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!!! I love how everyone is getting mad at others opinions!!!!! I'm voicing my opinion, if u don't like it that's fine!!

I'm kind of disappointed now cuz I thought that coldplayers treated each other better than this :cry:

I was just wondering cuz I know that the media can make up a lot of stuff and it would be a shame if they made up this story cuz it's a serious issue

:veryangry2:SHEESH

Aww, no that is so sad! :(

Poor Chris. I can relate though - well except my parents divorced when I was 4!

However, I view it as a good thing, since if they hadn't divorced, my dad wouldn't have moved to the US, I wouldn't have moved here as a teenager and I wouldn't have gotten to go to Uni in Hawaii or live in this country. So I guess good things come out of bad!

You toook a pic with Will?? That's so cool!! How did u meet him??? Did u mee Chris too?? He's my fave!!! :):P

Haha yeah i was outside the beehive and Will came out. I have one with guy too, but Chris and Jonny never came out :(

The full story is at the beehive thread ;)

lock the thread? :thinking:

So what about stopping this thread?

It's not against the rules to talk about this. Therefore the thread cannot be locked.

1 Chris could buy the family house.

Why are people even suggesting this?! This is not only impractical, but I imagine also wasteful. They'd barely live in that house, they already have one in London they're perfectly happy with. It makes no sense!

Divorce papers are public documents (over here at least), anyone can access them I think; so in that sense it's not private at all.

That too is likely how this was discovered. Freedom of information.