✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin 'heartbroken over parents' split'

iPsy

ok divorces are hard but I think we shouldn't be talking about this, it's such a private thing and not something to be discussed by a bunch of strangers.

I think this forum (like many other fan forums) should have some guidelines about band members' privacy. I mean, it's different if we talk about gwyneth's career or clothes or whatever (it's not cool to talk about their relationship anyway) because she's famous but asking for pics of the other wives? talking about Chris' parents divorce? seriously?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do they find out stuff like this?! Scummy tabloids.

^ I don't really think that Chris' parents private life should concern us to start with so I absolutely don't think a statement is necessary. It makes no difference to us if it's true or not :shrug:

Why do they put stuff like that in the paper, whether true or not.Actually if it's true it's even more ridiculous because this is such a private matter.Not like Chris' parents are famous

ok divorces are hard but I think we shouldn't be talking about this, it's such a private thing and not something to be discussed by a bunch of strangers.

I think this forum (like many other fan forums) should have some guidelines about band members' privacy. I mean, it's different if we talk about gwyneth's career or clothes or whatever (it's not cool to talk about their relationship anyway) because she's famous but asking for pics of the other wives? talking about Chris' parents divorce? seriously?

I couldn't agree more

no need to ask oracle, if is true i don't think chris will like to answer that and be asked about it.

I think someone already did:

http://coldplay.com/oracledetail.php?id=1904&page=0

I really want to know if this is true or not? A confirmation would be nice... maybe from the Oracle or maybe a statement of some kind :inquisitive::confused:

Are you kidding? Why would they want to do that? We are not supposed to know about this to begin with.

Are you kidding? Why would they want to do that? We are not supposed to know about this to begin with.

I think when a tabloid said things so serious as one divorce of her parents.

be after Official confirmed or not.

it's just a matter of respect towards the parents.

because they are not part of showbise the parents of Chris and a tabloid talking about of divorce, and it's not respectful.

because there are already so many paparazzis shit about Chris & Gwyneth

gets tiring.

but they are celebrities and it's not the same thing, is persons public .

Very sad to read this which was very cheap of the Mirror to release. Obviously a very very private matter for them but I wish Chris and his family the best.

exact cheap

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/02/03/coldplay-star-chris-martin-devastated-after-parents-decided-to-end-30-year-marriage-115875-22894980/

but Chris should choose his friends a little better because

a friend who talks to journalists of private family to Chris is not a friend.

I really agree.

Private lives are called that for a reason.

Although I'd like to say that I feel really bad for Chris, I can't even imagine how hard this must have been for him. :sad:

Originally Posted by howyousawtheworld;4692099

Very sad to read this which was very cheap of the Mirror to release. Obviously a very very private matter for them but I wish Chris and his family the best.

I totally agree with this!

I made a post earlier today just to express my sympathy with Chris in this situation - NOT to start a discussion about his parents and their private affairs....because it is a private matter!

So what about stopping this thread?

I guess this thread just startet, because we all just wanted to show our sympathy to Chris - but again, let us respect his wish for privacy?!

Don´t turn to oracle for news about this private matter...please! :stunned:

UGH, the fact that this is even reportable news just makes me cringe. And the fact that someone (by the looks of it) bothered to ask the Oracle! :facepalm:. It's a sad, rough situation, and my heart goes out to their family, of course. But jeez, leave them alone :angry:.

Agreed!:shocked2:

The news is shocking but should have remained private. Tabloids have no respect for people's private lives.

It appears however to be not a valid news story, the house is on the market: his parents are downsizing

http://www.thisisexeter.co.uk/news/Rock-star-s-early-home-sale/article-2579015-detail/article.html

is it any wonder Chris hates the tabloids?

Divorce papers are public documents (over here at least), anyone can access them I think; so in that sense it's not private at all.

Of course that's no excuse for all the details that people are providing in regard to this story. Totally unnecessary. If people they know are providing these details to the tabloids, they should probably weed those people out of their lives (imo).

I absolutely more than agree.

I feel bad for Chris. This is probably not true based on:

1 Chris could buy the family house.

2 The Mirror had a front page announcement that U2 broke up (in the past), and they are still together today as I write this, so they pick on other bands. I have not read the Mirror, but I have seen web sites talk about their lies.

3 Tabloids have written that Chris broke up with his wife, and they are still together and probably will always be.

Well........

I'm not going to want to know because

nowadays the medias can say what they want.

just like the celebrities on their private life on the tabloids .

I know some celebrities who tell the tabloids, in public and even for the fans, they have woman and child but is false nothing in their real life... :\