✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[29-July-2011] Coldplay @ Fuji Rock Festival: Naeba Ski Resort, Japan

Mimixxx

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

were you even there? don't have to be too upset over it. plus, they have played it before ;)

No, but I'm hoping they play it at my concert in a few days. I like Cemeteries of London but I've heard it live before...so I rather hear Shiver this time. Also, I was hoping they'd still play Everything's not Lost since I haven't seen that one performed live either. :\ Ah...I just hope they add those two back onto the setlist.

^^ Shiver is my favorite song and I am really hoping they play it in Chicago next week. I have never heard it live before

You're going to Lollapallooza, right? You're very lucky. I envy you. My 2 favorite bands will feature. :rolleyes:

Everything's Not Lost is a sing along song, and i believe that the Japanese people dont sing along and stuff while they playing cuz they believe it to be rude or something, which is why they prob didnt play it

Who told you that Japanese audience don't like to Singalong? :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkdrsK6r0bU]‪Coldplay - Viva La Vida Live Tokyo 2009 Legendado (Inglês) HD‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Be it Radiohead or Coldplay, They are really enthusiastic about everything. I saw a live streaming during the release of 'The King of Limbs' in which there were people outside a music store in Tokyo, queuing and waiting for the release and singing old Radiohead songs like 'Creep'(Of course in their own accent :D) but that was really lovely to watch!

I've got an Ash live in Tokyo dvd and the crowd are really up for it :) So I don't think we can generalise.

It does feel a bit hard to get involved in a show which doesn't have the normal amount of internet coverage but I hope a good time was had by all and that we get some feedback soon.

I love COL but it's a shame they've dropped Shiver.

i am very happy that they removed shiver and everythings not lost. Now all they have to do is remove major minus and charlie brown, and it will be the best show ever!

How are you member of the month? :|

:p Kind of agree about Everything's Not Lost though. If they're going to do Life Is For Living, then I don't see the point in performing it.